Campbells Soup is diversifying

I don’t think those scents would appeal to me. Call me when you have a Roast Beef candle, that I could handle.

:rofl: Just a Christmas gimmick I guess, why would you want your house to smell of tinned soup?
Still, better than that one Gwyneth Paltrow released :joy:

3 Likes

When I want my house to smell good, and don’t want to use air freshener I brew a pot of Hazelnut coffee. :+1: :+1:

Hmm … doesn’t appeal to me somehow … thank goodness they don’t do a cabbage or fish soup.

1 Like

No, soup smelling candles doesn’t really appeal here either. It will just smell like you made food, won’t it? I can do that without lighting things on fire! :joy:

1 Like

But I do like the smell of swarfega :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I had to google that. Now I want to smell it…

1 Like

Ditto

In the area of Norfolk I grew up in, Cambells had a soup factory which was demolished just under 15 years ago. When built, the factory had a railway line link, with the railway line actually entering the warehouse.

As I remember things, the tall tower on the factory was a cooling tower, for the soup, but I have no idea how it worked.

The sugar beet factory, which was about a mile or so away, gave the area a beautiful aroma, but I don’t remember the soup giving off an aroma that would inspire me to buy a scented candle.

1 Like

Silly to smell a food candle, when you can make the real thing. Nope, not enticing me to buy a can…er…candle.

1 Like

Just reading this thread made me feel sick! I don’t like scented candles… at any time. If l smell one, l feel like l’m being poisoned.
Now there’s food scented ones… :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I could cope with a candle smelling of freshly baked bread, but soup? God, no thanks!

1 Like

2 Likes

Never mind food smells, did someone earlier mention Gwyneth Paltrow?
Bleugh!! :face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

1 Like

I had to Google Gwyneth Paltrow’s candle. Oh good God, I wish I hadn’t. Sick isn’t strong enough to describe what I think of this - or of the revolting men who have bought one :nauseated_face: :

1 Like

Good grief, Danny, I cannot imagine anything worse!

1 Like

That is just disgusting!

2 Likes