British Summer Time begins tomorrow!

Don’t forget we Spring forward tonight!

A reminder to put your clock/s forward 1 hour tonight.

Looking forward to some Spring weather at last :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :blossom:

2 Likes

Spring forward to Summer time , hooray .
It’s been a long winter .

2 Likes

Wait! What happened to spring?
It’s only just sprung into spring here and here’s our spring

6 Likes

Thank goodness! What a rubbish March we’ve had - this time last year I was up the mountain everyday it was so warm :upside_down_face:

Roll on the summer :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Looks nice in a picture. :grinning:
Are you anywhere near Canada?

2 Likes

That would be correct!
It’s our backyard

3 Likes

My cousin lives there.She’s always sending us pictures of snow,whatever time of the year it is.

2 Likes

Hurrah… it’ll soon be drought time!

1 Like

Yep! That’d be us! 😶‍🌫️🥶

1 Like

Well, those do look like “Chelsea Tractor” tracks. :grin:

2 Likes

It’s still half seven in my mind. :icon_wink:

1 Like

It took me an hour longer to do my walk/jog this morning. I waited until I was half way round before putting my watch forward…Set off at seven and didn’t get back until 9:15…
:astonished:

2 Likes

I totally forgot, got up at 9.30 & it was 10.30. Only remembered when I switched on the PC & saw the clock. Haven’t even had a shower yet, in my PJ’s, but it is Sunday so doesn’t really matter anyway. I will go have a shower then get dressed soon. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Ahhh, now I see why this morning has whizzed by!

I looked at my watch when I first got up, which still displayed GMT - the next time I noticed the time, it was on my iPad, and I wondered how I’d managed to fritter away so much time since I got up - I forgot we were now on GMT+1 - fortunately most devices update themselves in my house because I usually forget to “Spring forward and Fall back”

2 Likes

I hate all this messing about with the clocks. I usually get up at 6:15 as part of Pippins routine, she is used to going out at 6:30 so it was actually 5:15 when I got up this morning :frowning_face:

1 Like

That’s cute! :two_hearts: