Britains "dullest man" makes a calendar about Noticeboards

"You can really learn a lot about a village notice board, from the number of pieces of paper on it, to what’s actually going on in the area.

“My favourite board by far was Moseley village.

"That was a very jam-packed board with a funny notice about an over-70s nudist leapfrog club.

“I wasn’t sure if it was a real advert or not.”

• This is so funny :joy:

Luv it…He’s not boring…just eccentric,and I DO love eccentric People…They make Life worth living…but…I’m an Aquarian,and They DO say We are eccentrics too. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I read about this guy in The Guardian a few months ago - he sounds great fun!
I love folk who find interest in the mundane things of life and “celebrate the ordinary”, as he does.

I’ve fished out the article I read - what tickled me most was his story of how he created a calendar of Roundabouts in Redditch, just for a laugh and he got international news coverage for it!
I really warmed to him when he said
“ I also established myself as president of the UK Roundabout Appreciation Society - (my unofficial title is The Lord of the Rings)”

He sounds a “one off”, who can find humour in the ordinary and not take himself too seriously. :grinning:

1 Like

We do need people like this in the world! I believe there is no such thing as “normal” anyway :smiley:

Just reading that Article @Boot he’s a fan of Trance music! As a fan of PsyTrance music myself, this made me smile

1 Like

He certainly doesn’t dull down his clothing ….where’s the beige

1 Like