Breakfast, what’s your go to and is the weekend any different

Cereals for me on a weekday but come the weekend when I have more time it’s Croissants with lemon curd or scrambled egg on toast or sometimes a bacon roll with brown sauce :yum:
Enjoy what ever it is today

1 Like

I just have cereal each day, Weetbix mostly but sometimes corn flakes or rice bubbles. In winter I also have porridge.

Don’t really like a cooked breakfast, when I am travelling in Asia a buffet meal is usually included in the tariff however I usually stick with cereal but might have a piece of toast

1 Like

Hard boiled egg today with rustic bread toast and fresh orange juice…white pepper sprinkled on the egg.

1 Like

Interesting you call them rice bubbles, we call them crispies

It’s what Kelloggs calls them

Actually I buy the no name version, much cheaper and yet another name.

1 Like

No breakfast at all for me and never have had breakfast other than a cup off coffee. I can’t remember ever eating a breakfast even as a small boy. I know some folk say it’s the most important meal of the day but it’s never done me any harm and I’m well over the alleged three score and ten.

2 Likes

It’s always porridge sprinkled with raisins and blueberries .
Toast + marmalade .
Apple.
Not very exciting :wink:

2 Likes

Blueberries are nice, I add them to smoothies in the nutribullet.

1 Like

I buy frozen Blueberries …delicious

1 Like

Yep…likewise!

1 Like

During the week it is either toast, cereal or porridge, depending on my mood. At the weekend, egg, bacon, toast and hash browns

1 Like

Did steak pie this morning - excellent!

1 Like

I try to avoid too much carb in the morning so no cereal or toast for us

We have a proper fry up on Saturdays, a bacon or sausage sandwich on Sunday, the rest of the week it’s eggs, ham, cheese, veggies, salad etc followed by fruit with Greek yoghurt and nuts It’s weird until you get used to it but it gives you far more energy

1 Like

Different !

It was just the left overs.

1 Like

What we get

No one’s mentioned cold pizza yet, I have a few younger friends who have that.

1 Like

Have done …

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with a good old-fashioned fry-up with everything that’s bad for you.

Unfortunately, “Mrs Graham” has other ideas…

1 Like

I can`t eat in the morning,so nothing but cups of tea for me.

1 Like