Braverman and Cameron?

Will he be obliged disclose details of all the money he has made from these companies .
It’s obscene .

A welcome move by Sunak, whatever his faults Cameron knows how to play the game, rather than Braverman who was becoming increasingly hysterical and outrageous with her divisive statements.

1 Like

It’s not a game it’s what’s right or wrong .
If you want a weak kneed politician who cuts and runs when things go wrong you have one.

1 Like

Hi

Really Muddy.

So a large number of the Public are supportive of Suella Braverman who as, Attorney General ,was happy with a law which allowed an Hamas Leader to live rent free, on benefits, paid for by the average person, in London?

A large proportion of UK Taxpayers where happy with her decision not to finance the removal of the vast majority of illegals here in the UK those who are in the Black Economy and pay no tax whilst still getting benefits.

That a large number of people here in the UK are happy with her instructions to release on Bail the illegals her much reduced and underfunded Enforcement Officers do catch, so they disappear again?

That a large number of people here in the UK were happy with her treatment of the Police, putting them at risk from Far Right Demonstrators?

She is no longer a Minister, no more secure Transport or protection.

I am pleased about that.

1 Like

Would be delighted but 2016+ Cameron no longer MP - income not revealed unless part of criminal investigation.

She’s anti woke and anti illegal immigration
She had called the whole multicultural model into question. Ie it hasn’t worked and there has been decades of complacency as regards integration and shared values.
She was right about the pro Palestinian marches being hate marches because while there was no doubt some well meaning people in them really what they showed up was appalling anti semitism .
She was right about the police .
They don’t treat all equally ,

She hasn’t been Home Secretary that long .
I doubt that Hamas leader moved in last week
Just shows our lacklustre laws on immigration .

1 Like

Dear Rishi,
You bastard, you totally lied to me about all the proper evil things you said you were going to let me do. It’s not fair, we’re only supposed to lie to the idiots who vote for us we’re not supposed to lie to each other.
I’m going to get you for this.

6 Likes

That made me lol John!

And in her letter she is basically saying he was complicit in all her hate-mongering. He needs to go next or refute her claims.

2 Likes

Hi

Brilliant

I hope you don’t mind, I have shared it.

2 Likes

Are you ?
Where is all your often stated concern for women ?
Anyway that won’t worry her whatever her politics she doesn’t lack courage

2 Likes

She will still receive police protection as a Home Office ex-minister.

1 Like

If Rishi had any guts he would remove the whip from her and call a snap election.

(given the inflation result and that he can blame the failure of his immigration policy on Braverman and the high court its his best chance not to be totally wiped out)

2 Likes

If he wants to be wiped out yes he could call an election .

He has to call one within a year or so and its only going to get worse for him.

So we get Keir Starmer and what he says he will do .

Some folk don’t see past the headlines…
She was stabbed in the back by Sunak, just as Truss and Johnson were. Sunak is a puppet of the WEF and if you appear to be getting too big for your breeches you are out…
Some people make me laugh. Braverman could see everything that is wrong with the UK and anyone with any gumption could also see it too, and she was spurred on by Sunak to get it done, but we seem to be blessed by PM’s with no balls and who bow down to the people who really run this country…Give people enough distractions and the rich and powerful can do what they want unopposed…

Quote:-
Dear Prime Minister’s Office,

Klaus Schwab has recently boasted publicly of how the WEF has embedded its acolytes into cabinets all over the Western world and Anglosphere. The term he uses is “penetrate the cabinets”, suggesting this was a covert operation.

https://theamericanreport.org/2022/01/30…

Firstly. How many of Schwab’s acolytes are now working in the British Parliament?

Secondly; government is by consent. Please provide formal evidence that the British people consented to interference by a non-elected transnational body, in its affairs.

Yours faithfully,

Jeremy Poynton

1 Like

Hi

You need to do your research more thoroughly.

Hi

She will get security, as do all MPs, when in the Palace of Westminster.

She will receive the same level of protection that everyone else does here in the UK, which is very good.

She was Attorney General before she was Home Secretary, plenty of time to change the law to get rid of him.

How true…

3 Likes

It’s amazing someone has the time & patience to edit all those videos for one word. Perhaps they have some AI help.

1 Like