Bra Fitting

As a young teenager I went to M and S with my Mum who was buying underpants for my father .
Holding up a pair of droopy drawers she said I think these will fit your Dad ?

I can feel the shame today .

Now a television,is asking for a little too much,mart!.:lol::mrgreen:

I can imagine how you felt,…but I am laffing here,uncontrollable ,:lol::lol:…I must say,I love M&S knickers/pants,I always get mine there.

:lol::lol:…I have to say,I hate trying them on,if the assistant is in the changing room with me,I ask her to leave,…but,then she comes back,to check to see,if it’s the right fitting,…I tried ten on yesterday,before I found the right and comfortable one,…I was worn out.

Haha, why not the option of some computer games or a one-arm bandit, while you’re at it - perhaps even a sandwich too? :lol:

All great ideas Mups! I’ll have to put them forward next time we’re in the shops to see how far I get. :smiley:

Be prepared for a slap, but do let us know the outcome. :lol:

On one of my shopping ‘drag arounds’ I had a bit of a moan at the shop owner for not installing essential Man seats. What the hell are we supposed to do with ourselves whilst the missus is in a changing room time warp?

They should supply seats, Tvs, snacks and shaving facilities. :lol::lol::lol:

All at once? :shock:

I find sports bras more comfy because of the wide straps and no wires. I bought the last ones in TKMaxx, they had larger sizes ;).
I only wear them when going out, not indoors though, they do nothing for my sporting prowess however.

I need to separate from this thread now.

Saw the title of this thread and thought to myself, “I bet I’ll find Longdogs in there!”

Oh! I see I’ve just missed him…:043::043::043:

Ha!
Dongles 0 Booby scaffolfing 1

Yes that’s the bugbear sometimes with health probs isn’t it - all the medication. Stick with it and hopefully you can come off some when the time’s right. Good to hear things are ticking (:-D) along nicely Pauline and hope all goes well with your scan in May.

BTW, can you believe all this moaning from our male posters droning on about boredom and averting their eyes while hanging around outside the changing rooms? Yea, sure, pull the other one! :wink:

Thank you,

Pesta you are so funny,I love your wording!.:slight_smile:

:lol:…ruddy nuisance all this scaffolding,but at least it holds them up and we’ll in place,…I have a tiny frame and back.and all frontage!.:lol:

Ah thanks chuck! :smiley:

Lift and separate!

Troubles is, these days, I’m dragged past all the interesting stuff. :cry:

That made me laugh. :-p:-p

I have a Podger that will fit that. :wink: