Boris - opinions please

This is a light hearted temperature check on how people feel about out esteemed leader in the run up to the New Year. Feel free to comment on your choices too.

Boris - what is your opinion?
  • I love Boris!
  • I hate Boris!
  • I prefer Marmite (even though I hate Marmite) :slight_smile:
  • I prefer not to think about Boris
  • I think about Boris all the time
  • I dream about Boris
  • I have nightmares about Boris
  • I think Boris is doing a great job!

0 voters

LOL @AnnieS - If I posted my actual opinion of that loathesome oleaginous reptile - I would probably be banned for life!

5 Likes

Don’t call him Boris, he doesn’t deserve it. That’s why I wouldn’t do the questionnaire.

2 Likes

Marmite would make me physically ill, but I prefer it to BJ the arse wipe :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I think using marmite for arse wipe sounds painful but other than that, I’m with you all the way!

2 Likes

It really gets on my nerves the way everyone call him Boris, it’s part of his act.

It makes him sound like a jolly, innocent chappie who’s everyone’s mate when really he’s a shrewd, manipulative liar.

I still did the questionnaire though, grab any opportunity to say how bad he is!

2 Likes

Any government should be ashamed for all of the rough sleepers out there :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

"
I had to look that up.Did you know that some oleaginous fruits are" walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pine nuts, pistachios, olives, or seeds such as squash, flax, sesame, cola, sunflower, etc."You are making him sound too tasty.

Why? There are several in our local town that were provided with good accommodation by the town council but vacated the flats after a short while and returned to sleeping rough.

Boris is a damn site better than that slimy leader of the labour party who is out to destroy all and sundry. He has a knighthood but gutless so much so he won’t go into the house of lords because the attendance pay is not enough.
The problem is with the people who refuse to be vaccinated, hell Boris could not persuade people more .He has also had to deal with the out come of Brexit and again these anti everything people. That slimeball in opposition would let everyone have covid and done nothing about it.

4 Likes

I’m reluctant to give an opinion on Boris …
he’s had Brexit and Covid and I can’t say I can see anyone else remotely capable of instilling confidence. They’re all pretty inept.

4 Likes

Some of them cant cope after being on the streets for so long fending for themselves. A roof is only part of their needs. It’s somewhat akin to giving the starving malnourished a full plate of food. Readjustment has to be gradual and stepped before they become ‘house-trained’ or acclimatised to living within four walls again.

Does Mr Johnson (Boris to you! :rofl:) instil confidence in you, though? He doesn’t me. Or are you “better the devil we know”

Yup, there’s not much on offer but if we’re scraping the barrel I prefer inept to dishonest and self-serving. Time to give someone else a go and hope they are less inept than we think they are going to be

I don’t think what he’s done on Brexit and Covid was particularly good so it doesn’t justify keeping him in office, really

3 Likes

I think Boris is a buffoon. It’s as though everything is a joke to him . Does he know how ordinary people live I wonder. I doubt he does . I cant see our country improving and I feel for the younger ones . Life seems a struggle all the time .

But in all honesty who or which party could have done a better job. I just dont know or believe any of them

3 Likes

Yes, but name his successor. I can’t name one candidate who looks up to the job.

There’s Sunak … who’s very quiet after riding a high of public opinion because of his general 80% furlough. For some reason I don’t like him.

There’s murmurs about Liz Truss … the one who is currently threatening Putin with dire consequences over the Ukraine.

All of them are just there for the perks … materialism and hard cash rather than philanthropism, patriotism or representing ‘the people’.

5 Likes

Yes, it’s true, and being a Leftie, I don’t think there are any good Tories anyway!

Sunak for some reason reminds me of Tony Blair when he was young, ruthlessly ambitious but hiding it behind that smile… And I think he messed up with too generous furlough payments and eat out to help out

I just don’t get the Liz Truss thing, I don’t see she’s anything special

But none of that is an excuse for keeping a incompetent, dishonest man with no integrity in charge, embarrassing us internationally with his oafish and silly behaviour

The US got rid of theirs, let’s get rid of ours and give one of the others a chance. At least it shows his behaviour isn’t acceptable, and who knows, they might do better than I expect :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Boris the Liar commenced his bid for Prime Minister with a lie…on the side of his battle bus. Prior to that I was a committed Conservative voter - but no way could I vote for him! I also felt strongly that our wish to leave the EU was far more to do with the namby pamby Euro MP’s having a lovely time occasionally showing themselves at the EU Parliament and being as effective as a knat on heat. The only thing they did well was spend a massive amount of OUR money, travel first class and generally have a jolly time! Decent Euro MP’s fighting for a decent deal for the UK and we would have stayed in the EU.
Boris? He’s a lying pig! A prat! He doesn’t know what decency and truth is…one rule for them and one for him!

1 Like

under the situations of the last few years, well done Boris for getting things done,

2 Likes

YES YES YES YES YES

2 Likes

So a complete and utter politician just like the rest of them …self serving nest featherers :ok_hand:

2 Likes