Boris Johnson tested positive

:023: Nuff said!

:023:

He was living in a flat in Downing St and it demonstrates why the UK government has been spectacularly unsuccessful dealing with the Covid -19 outbreak with the number of new cases increasing each day.

It doesn’t matter if he is better off at Chequers a lockdown means you stay where you are not wander off to the country. If you tried that here you would be fined $1000 and sent home.

I cannot understand why you are all such apologists for the failings of your government.

It’s still the best one we have had a while. :lol:

It’s still the best one we have had a while. Beggars can’t be choosers :lol:

Ha ha - good answer!

Hi

I think Boris is a complete prat.

He is however our Prime Minister and the leader of our Country.

I would not wish him or anyone else to have the Virus.

We need him to recover and get back to work as soon as possible

Even I, who have worked for him and consider him a complete prat, recognise that he is a Leader and a Leader is what we need at the moment.

He has had the virus, he knows what it is all about.

I trust him far more than anyone else.

Whether a prat or not we have to rely on him and his cabinet to follow the advice of the scientists and doctors and guide the country through this horror.
I for one would not like to make the decision as to when it is safe to ease the current restrictions.
He has up to now showed a serious side that belies the Boris we all remember from ‘Have I got news for You’

And, despite all the rhetoric and demented demands from the Liebour Party, I seriously doubt they would have handled it any better than Boris and co.

Are great leader after all the 3 Prates before him is back at work for are country.

His girl friend has had a son.