Boris Johnson tested positive

Spot on about Downing Street

Its the place Cabinet meetings are held and lots of MPs and CS go to discuss affairs of the State…still.

For the enlightenment of the antipodeans, Chequers is also a working location. Government meetings are held there too.

At least now know why Britain has had 12000 deaths with such slack lockdown laws.

WHY

Because BoJo did not go back to 10 Downing Street.

Spain has 18500 + deaths with DRACONIAN lock down laws .

Unfortunately, our lock down laws are not infallible.

We appear to have quite a number of people, mostly young know-it-alls it has to be said, who think the instructions don’t apply to them. At the same time, we have insufficient numbers of police to address all the criminal activities we experience, let alone dealing with those who seem to enjoy spreading the virus. (Thank you, Mrs May.)

In our case, the problem seems to be due partly to a lack of preparedness on the part of the government, and the wish of many of our people to ignore the rules.

:023::023::023:

Basically yes, because for every known example there will be thousands of others not reported.

He was taken to hospital from a flat in Downing St and he should have returned there, especially as an example to the rest of the country. Leadership is from the top.

Exactly! that is what happens when you respond too slowly and too late, then you have to take draconian measures. It is increasingly obvious that you have to go early and go hard.

No country is out of the woods yet.

The next test will be when countries start to remove restrictions, Finland will be worth watching as they relax travel restrictions from Helsinki.

What rubbish for you to say he was taken ill from his flat in Downing Street so when discharged he should be returned there…why?

Does that mean if a person is taken poorly at work and taken to hospital they should be returned to their place of work when discharged? Think about it …makes no sense at all.

He is better off at Chequers and all the bickering about if he should be there is non productive and just infantile

:023: Nuff said!

:023:

He was living in a flat in Downing St and it demonstrates why the UK government has been spectacularly unsuccessful dealing with the Covid -19 outbreak with the number of new cases increasing each day.

It doesn’t matter if he is better off at Chequers a lockdown means you stay where you are not wander off to the country. If you tried that here you would be fined $1000 and sent home.

I cannot understand why you are all such apologists for the failings of your government.

It’s still the best one we have had a while. :lol:

It’s still the best one we have had a while. Beggars can’t be choosers :lol:

Ha ha - good answer!

Hi

I think Boris is a complete prat.

He is however our Prime Minister and the leader of our Country.

I would not wish him or anyone else to have the Virus.

We need him to recover and get back to work as soon as possible

Even I, who have worked for him and consider him a complete prat, recognise that he is a Leader and a Leader is what we need at the moment.

He has had the virus, he knows what it is all about.

I trust him far more than anyone else.

Whether a prat or not we have to rely on him and his cabinet to follow the advice of the scientists and doctors and guide the country through this horror.
I for one would not like to make the decision as to when it is safe to ease the current restrictions.
He has up to now showed a serious side that belies the Boris we all remember from ‘Have I got news for You’

And, despite all the rhetoric and demented demands from the Liebour Party, I seriously doubt they would have handled it any better than Boris and co.

Are great leader after all the 3 Prates before him is back at work for are country.

His girl friend has had a son.