Boris Johnson ‘on holiday with Carrie in Spain’

Click on 50 top left of page and on the right you will see an orange New Thread button, good luck. :rofl:

Start here (click the title):

How to post a thread (and how to fix temporary ‘tag’ issue)

and see here (click the title) :

General Posting Guidance

For more help (or try out an example), post your request here - Forum Help! (click link):

https://forum.over50schat.com/c/announcements-help-intros/forum-help/128

:023:

1 Like

Parliament is not sitting at the moment - it is the Conference season. They will be back on 18th October according to UK Parliament website. https://www.parliament.uk/about/faqs/house-of-commons-faqs/business-faq-page/recess-dates/

2 Likes

We stand corrected … :blush:

Thanks … :023:

1 Like

Is there no compassion for a bereaved man?
Boris’s mother died only the other week.

2 Likes

For Boris?

Don’t be silly.
Who are the haters going to vent their spleens at if not him?

3 Likes

We are spoilt for choice with this woefully inadequate government.

2 Likes

“We”?
At least it’s an admission of guilt.
:+1:

FWIW I agree that any hater is spoiled for choice but surely that choice is from the whole parliament, not just the government?
:wink:

Lost me on this one.

Then allow me:

→ →

Nope, but don’t trouble yourself as I really don’t care and clicked muted which is my favourite activity here. :grinning:

Boris Johnson’s holiday villa owned by his rich chum Zac Goldsmith

Mr Johnson and his family are taking a break from the problems engulfing Britain in the hills high above the Costa del Sol.

The Goldsmith’s Ranch near Marbella where the PM is staying ( Image: Tim Merry)

The exclusive estate, set in over 600 acres of woodland, has its own heli-pad and two swimming pools, and reportedly costs up to £25,000 a week to rent.

Another freebie for BJ … :roll_eyes:

Like anybody would really turn down a holiday somewhere like that if they were given the chance.
:rofl:

Show me where it says Boris is getting it for free?

I don’t have to - BJ hasn’t got that sort of money (£25,000) - he’s always “on the borrow” … :laughing:

Since the GE in 2019, Boris hasn’t had a holiday as much as he bluddy well deserves one. His Caribbean island break was cut short after a day or 2, he nearly died because of Covid, his Scottish holiday was cancelled after his location was outed by the MSM, a break in the southwest of England was over within a day, and his mother died just recently.

I couldn’t give a flying fart on what others might think of him going on a short break with his wife and child. He damn well needs it.

4 Likes

So do a lot of people who have struggled and suffered and lost their family. And will still be struggling and suffering for years yet. I’m not having a go Percy, but seriously his timing is well off on this one. But then the media like to divide opinion don’t they.

2 Likes

Yes you do if you make a claim like that otherwise you’re deliberately slandering our Prime Minister.

His timing isn’t off, it’s the press’s and opposition’s opinion of his timing that’s off. Besides, I’m sure he’s got his mobile phone, tablet and laptop with him and he’s still getting his daily “boxes” so, in effect, he’s still working even though he’s on his holibobs.

2 Likes

Well, you’d better sue for libel, too:

The Prime Minister’s biographer Sonia Purnell, who worked closely alongside Johnson in his early career as a journalist, is not convinced and believes there may be a much simpler explanation.

Rather than being desperately hard-up, Purnell suggests Johnson may simply be acting as he has always done, which is to find any excuse he can to avoid opening his wallet.

“All the way through his life he has been very successful at avoiding paying for anything,” Purnell tells Insider.

"It’s a game he has always played… I mean what does he spend his money on? It’s certainly not on buying people rounds of drinks in the pub.

"He’s never done that. All the time I was in Brussels… you would go to the bar and he would drink other people’s drinks and never ever buy a drink. I mean never.

Associates of Johnson say he also has a tendency not to pay his debts.

That does not relate to the story you posted and the comment you made.
As that "Another freebie for BJ " comment by you is therefore a deliberate deception I am asking you to remove it from your post.

1 Like