Boris Johnson made Partygate joke - but was interrupted by duck pooing on Tory MP's head

Boris Johnson made Partygate joke - but was interrupted by duck pooing on Tory MP’s head

The Prime Minister held a reception for Conservative MPs in the Number 10 garden on Tuesday - during which he joked that it was now a “legal Downing Street garden gathering.”

But according to the Times, the address was interrupted by Mr Johnson’s dog, Dilyn, chasing a duck - which promptly flew into the air and defecated on the head of Bishop Auckland MP Dehenna Davison.

The duck defecated on Dehenna Davison.

It’s a sign … :scream_cat:

Yeah, it is a sign!
When a bird poops on your head, it is said to be a symbol of Good Luck!

1 Like

Good luck for everyone else.
It must have been a surprise for them all,shit from a bull is what you’d expect at a Tory tea party.

1 Like

She broke down barriers when she became the first female Conservative MP to come out as bisexual. Now, Dehenna Davison might be the first to set a trend of Tory TikTokers.

Davison, 28, who caused shockwaves when she turned the ‘Red Wall’ Labour seat of Bishop Auckland (County Durham (1)) blue, has shared details of her morning routine on teenagers’ favourite video-sharing app, TikTok.

Davison, who is reportedly a close friend of Carrie Johnson, the PM’s wife, shared a clip showing how she gets ready in the morning,

The candid clip was filmed to the soundtrack of Taylor Swift’s Are You Ready For It, with the politician plucking her eyebrows and applying liquid eyeliner in the video.

Wearing a bathrobe and hair towel while lip-syncing to Swift’s tune, Dehenna, who has been a member of the Tory party since 2019, started off by washing her face before moving onto plucking her eyebrows and putting on makeup, applying eyeshadow and eye-liner with a well-practised hand.

The MP, who is still in the process of divorcing her ex-husband, came out as bisexual in October and was met with an onslaught of criticism.

She told GB News at the time: 'If anyone were to explicitly ask me, I certainly wouldn’t try and hide it because I don’t think it’s anything to be ashamed of. The reason I haven’t done a kind of, ‘By the way, guys’, is because I don’t want being bi to be considered a big deal.

Ms Davison became the first Conservative MP in the former Labour stronghold in more than 80 years when she won the seat from Helen Goodman in 2019. She won a majority of almost 8,000 as her party made unprecedented gains across the North East.

There a lot more tittle-tattle in the article … :roll_eyes:

(1) Another Durham link - are politicians drawn there by mysterious forces … :alien:

DD is, obviously, ambitious enough to become the first UK bi-PM … :expressionless:

She asked if anyone had a tissue, boris said “ there’s no point, it’ll be miles away by now” …

2 Likes

Ha Ha,brill’
:rofl:

:rofl: Poor woman!

Shame it wasn’t on Johnson ……

No surprise he thinks Partygate is a joking matter

He’s always thought us peasants keeping the rules were a joke and he was above such things

All those humble apologies were obviously insincere too, because now he thinks he’s off the hook, he’s back to making jokes about it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

What a vile man he really is

3 Likes