Boris Johnson: Former prime minister to host GB News show

And very! very! diverse…

Sorry… :blush:…Yes, that’s what I meant…

Is that a typo in your last sentence? Should it be Farage doesn’t speak for the majority?

Yes worth remembering his 7 failed attempts at becoming an MP, his popularity is obviously overrated!

1 Like

That man is a horrible person, pretends he cares about the people, the country HAH, All he cares about is himself and how to get what he wants.
He and his Tory ilk disgust me. :rage:

5 Likes

Oops! Yes - that was a typo! Thanks for telling me - I did mean to type

“ It is worth remembering that Farage doesn’t speak for the majority.”

2 Likes

He does where I come from…
:+1:
I can’t say I’m too keen on Boris though, but I don’t hate him just because the MSM or some lefty woke person tell me I should.

2 Likes

In contrast to the image he carefully constructed of being a fairly harmless, jovial buffoon, more and more evidence is coming out that he was truly evil and self serving

I suspect he’s a psychopath. They have no conscience or morals and are very good at appearing charming to cover that they’re only interested in themselves. And no compunction over lying to get what they want

Because they don’t care about other people’s feelings, psychopaths often cheat on their partner, are promiscuous and use sex to get what they want. Sounds like Johnson?

I think it terrible that he can’t be called to account and prosecuted for what he’s done and that he can’t be stripped of his PM pension

But it’s good that some of the truth is coming out now and I hope he goes down in history as the wicked person he is

5 Likes

If BJ isn’t a psychopath then he’s probably a narcissist:

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder include:

• Inflated sense of self-importance and believing that you are ‘special’
  • Having a sense of entitlement and believing that you deserve favourable treatment
  • Grandiose thinking, including fantasies about success, wealth, fame or beauty
  • Needing constant praise and admiration
  • Being unable to empathise with the feelings and views of others
  • Taking advantage of, or exploiting other people, without feeling guilty about this
  • Frequently belittling or bullying other people to make yourself look better

… or perhaps he’s both … :scream_cat:

2 Likes