Boris Johnson and Carrie to host lavish wedding bash at Tory billionaire's country home

I’d like to believe you but you offer no details. As I said his company is a tremendous UK success story. I just find his love of Russia disturbing

https://www.thenational.scot/news/20604032.boris-carrie-johnson-share-first-dance-sweet-caroline-cringe-worthy-clip/

Boris and Carrie Johnson share ‘first dance’ to Sweet Caroline in cringe-worthy clip

5th August

Boris and Carrie Johnson danced to Sweet Caroline

CRINGEWORTHY footage of the Prime Minister dancing to Sweet Caroline at his luxury wedding party has emerged.

Dad-Dancing

The video, obtained by political blog Guido Fawkes, shows Boris Johnson dressed in a pale suit awkwardly flailing his limbs beside his current wife Carrie at their party – held a year on from their nuptials because of the pandemic – at the country estate of a major Tory donor.

Boozed-up guests can be heard singing along to the 1969 Neil Diamond hit.

The video, taken in what appears to be a marquee, shows the Johnson family – with Carrie holding baby Wilfred – on a near-empty dance-floor grooving to the song.

An enthusiastic champion of sustainable fashion, the bride repeated her go-to move by renting her outfit, reportedly opting for a £3,500 silk gown by society-favourite designer Savannah Miller (Sienna Miller’s sister), rented for £25 from My Wardrobe HQ.

The Sun reports that the street-food style catering included South African barbecue by Smoke and Braai, eaten while guests sat informally on hay bales, and that the drinks offering included champagne and Negronis (reportedly Carrie’s favourite cocktail), with gin, Rosso Vermouth, Campari and an orange peel garnish.

Diff’rent strokes for diff’rent folks … :man_shrugging:

Former PM Boris Johnson received a donation worth £23,853 from JCB boss Anthony Bamford and his wife Carole to pay for wedding celebration costs.

The donation covered the cost of hiring a marquee, Portaloos, waiting staff, flowers, a South African BBQ and an ice cream van.

Freebies for BJ … :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ugh…can’t he just slither away somewhere under a rock?!

Hi

So what, par for the course, good riddance to him.

1 Like