Boris and Carrie Johnson announce birth of son

Former Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s wife Carrie has announced she is pregnant with her third child.

Sharing the news on Instagram, Mrs Johnson said she had felt “pretty exhausted” for the past eight months but “we can’t wait to meet this little one” in a few weeks’ time.

The couple, who married in May 2021, already have two children - three-year-old Wilf and two-year-old Romy.

Mr Johnson has four children from his previous marriage to Marina Wheeler.

Sprogs galore … :scream_cat:

No wonder BJ wanted a big house with a “granny-flat” at the rear … :thinking:

1 Like

Another mini me Boris …She’s a glutton for punishment !

That wasn’t very nice of me :face_with_raised_eyebrow: was it .

1 Like

The ego of the man who wants to reproduce himself all the time .
Has he heard of the overcrowded planet , lack of resources etc etc guess not .

1 Like

You two! Bad!

I’ve been really sitting on my hands here, trying not to be a beatch and you two just jump straight in!

1 Like

OK, can’t help myself….

You gotta feel sorry for the poor moo, imagine having to do it with him and not nice having your children grow up knowing their father is a man of no integrity

On the other hand, the more kids, the more she can take him for in the divorce……wave goodbye to that mansion Johnson….

Phew, that felt good, I feel so much more me now……:rofl:

1 Like

:scream: I’d rather not imagine

1 Like

Missionary Impossible … :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That house looks fabulous - I would have loved to grow up in such an interesting old house.
Wishing Carrie a safe delivery and much joy of her 3rd child.
I’m not sure how many children Mr Johnson already has but whatever he has done in the past, the sins of the father should not be passed on to the son (or daughter) so I wish the baby they are expecting good health and happiness. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

… plus another born out of wedlock as the result of an extramarital affair.

No wonder Britain is stuffed if he is allowed to breed

1 Like

How wonderful , Congratulations to Boris and Carrie .

Frank Alfred Odysseus Johnson was born on 5 July, according to a social media post by Mrs Johnson.

The new baby joins son Wilfred and daughter Romy, both born during Mr Johnson term in office.

No wonder BJ’s been subdued and acquiescent over the last couple of weeks … :roll_eyes:

Why is it wonderful ?

He’s bringing a ninth child into this overcrowded planet .

Im delighted for him ,theres a lot of love in that family .
Congratulations to both …

2 Likes

Presumably you know them personally ?

I predict …when he grows up he’ll do a lot of travelling…

Of course he will have a French passport .