BMW drivers are most likely to be psychopaths, survey says

:thinking: you’ve nicked that off of Caveman, sure of it. :grinning:

1 Like

He was the dealer who sold it to me Di…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

I have always thought this about BMW drivers but l’d say the BMW women drivers are worse, especially the ones who drive red BMWs.
The women usually look like hard-cases, who’d beat you up just for looking at them!!

3 Likes

Whatever car a driver owns, the worst drivers are thoss that draw up alongside you at the traffic lights revving the gonads of their go-faster striped and uninsured MOT failure; then attempt to charge in front of you with spinning wheels. When I ran my admittedly large Daimler V12, nearly all the young blood were determined to beat me off the mark …eejits!!

Boris Bus No.9 for me. :icon_cool:

1 Like

Didn’t the number 9 used to go to Mortlake @d00d ?

Yeah, over Hammersmith Bridge, but that’s now closed to traffic indefinitely.

1 Like

Must be nearly 45 years since I last took a number 9 to see some mates. Not bad memory, eh?

1 Like

I’ve never owned a BMW and have only driven one once, over 1 weekend, in Germany. When I lived in Italy I drove Fiats until I bought a brand new Renault 5 (that started my love affair with Renault that lasted for 20 years). Now we drive Qashqais. The 1st one had a personalised plate although you wouldn’t recognise it as such (it was our initials + the year number). Our current car is on its original registration plates until we get around to buying the personalised plate if it’s still available.

I always avoid anything Red well and Pink to be honest.
I read once that Red Vehicles have more accidents and looking back… :flushed: would say being a back seat driver…was very true…
Never heard that the drivers were head butters though…I will take extra care now if I see a femme red car driver…especially a BMW red car driver…

1 Like

Does the LT route 27 still run? Singer Matt Monro was a driver on that route. I used to catch the 27 from Teddington to Acton High St when I attended Acton’s Brunel College👍

1 Like

Small World…Husband meet him by chance in a bar in Hong Kong, when he was in the Army…
…he said like you do…can I buy you a beer…no thanks was the answer… and understand that myself, but Husband then only 18ish felt he was off hand.
Stars must have got attention though where ever they went once they made some fame…

1 Like

That sounds like a good school Long Driver…was it approved by any chance like mine was. :icon_confused: :icon_biggrin:

2 Likes

LOL @ Di. It was and maybe still is an advanced technical college. I slotted in there for the engineering foundation straight from boarding school as a steeping stone to uni.

2 Likes

Ok well that sounds a good route, I struggled at school was loving sport only and maths I enjoyed but English was a bit of a nightmare for me.
My Twin Son right from when his Son was a toddler…that boy is going to Uni…and he did, can tell you about it sometime as It means going on and on and zzzzzzzz…

2 Likes

I luckily followed the cheeky idea of one of my tutors at college and applied via an advert for graduates to join the Ministry of Public Buildings & Works. For my cheek I was called up for an interview and that resulted in the crown sponsoring my way through uni via sandwich courses. I did well and ended up transferring to special services where special category buildings needed my expertise at home and short duties overseas (dips & cons) wherever I ‘volunteered’ (read coerced) to be sent.

2 Likes

I joined the Forestry Commission based in Savile Row, London Town with all the Tailors now a Tailor would have ‘‘suited’’ me more so as good with my handiwork.
But in the mid 60’s getting a job as a junior in the Civil Service was nothing special.
But when Rosi got a job there as well…We had a great time…we had the best for sure…

2 Likes

BMW’s or the ones we call them fart cars…they are very low cc’s and don’t go more than 40 kph and they still drive like maniacs…Honestly the older ones are the worst…bearing in mind our roads from here to the shops are narrow and mainly 1 and a half lanes wide…with side edges that you can dive into…
…We have a decent car a Qashqai 4 x 4 that is our first brand new one, so naturally we drive it with care…well we have any vehicle we have owned…but you get my point…they come at you and the choice is get out the way or else…We would wish a bumper car and test that out… :clown_face:!

that is a wide section and note the side grass banks before the farmlands start…

2 Likes

Do you refer to this one Di?
The little car you can drive in France without a licence - BBC News

2 Likes

that one is a average narrower one…

1 Like