Bizarre Story of the Day……School not Providing Litter Trays!

……
Words fail me.
Just up the road from me….

It never ceases to amaze me how malicious some Trolls can be and how gullible some people can be!

Everyone must realise by now that the internet is full of untrue rumour, misinformation and downright lies - imagine complaining to a school about such a silly rumour without bothering to fact-check it first! Doh! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Whatabout their lunches? Kitkat or kitekat?

2 Likes

Fake surely ???

1 Like

My nieces daughter is in year 7 at High School and she told us there are 2 kids in the school who identify as Furbies.

1 Like

But do they really provide litter trays ??

2 Likes

It’s also on the BBC website…:grinning:

Got a link?

I’m now identifying as a rabbit, It’s not for the vegetarian diet, it’s for all the sex……:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

No mention of sheep!

2 Likes

The sheep are the ones who share these daft online hoaxes! :rofl:

2 Likes

Sheep and Wales?
:wales:🐑

1 Like

That is such a misleading headline and making a story out of nothing, really?

A school sent a letter home to parents to warn it is refusing to provide litter trays for any pupil identifying as a CAT.

The school isn’t warning anything, nor are they refusing anything, because it’s never been considered

There has been a hoax going around the internet that schools would be doing it

So the rumour must have been going round this school and they got a query so they sent this letter out to scotch the rumour

It’s to their credit they put it politely and didn’t add “don’t be so bloody gullible” though!

But somehow the Metro managed to imply that cat litter trays in schools were a possibility……:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

To scotch the rumour? To turn it into a national newspaper story, more like. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

What should they have done?

If they did nothing, they’d get calls from parents.

2 Likes

Oh I don’t know, if any parents called just tell them it’s a hoax.

1 Like

I don’t know. Seems like a no-win situation to me. If one of the parents decided to publicize their grievance, the school could have been criticized for not responding.

The internet will be (has been) the death of this country…
RIP…society as we know it …(Jim!)

2 Likes

I suspect the rumour was flying around, so easier to put an end to it with one letter, rather than have to respond individually to lots of parents/media/stirrers asking about it?