Birds I have seen

007-10

2 Likes

Lovely photo @Tiffany :023:

Looks like they spotted something too? I want to know what they’re looking at now :lol:

3 Likes

Probably a cat, Azz. :smiley: :grinning:

1 Like

@Tiffany Have you got an Aviary Tiffany :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Did you see If you hover your mouse on the bottom of the second picture it enlarges…
Lovely birds…

1 Like

No, I didn’t know that. Will try it. :grinning: Clever that.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Lovely pictures Tiffany :icon_cool: it is much better posting photographs here than with attachments and thumbnails on the old site…

1 Like

2 Likes

I love posting photo’s. :eagle: :duck: :parrot: :hatched_chick: :rooster: :owl: :swan:

2 Likes

So much easier, Meg. I just have to make sure I click the copy instead of delete on my pc, as they are quite close together. So far OK. :owl: :owl:

1 Like

@Tiffany I hope you don’t mind if I use your thread to test out the new software :smiley:

I feed this little fella occasionally so it perches quite close.

1 Like

Hoopoe regularly visitor in our Garden, often in pairs but they are quite timid of humans.

1 Like

I like Cockatoo’s, they are very entertaining, though I have never seen wild ones like that one.

1 Like

We get Hoopoes in Britain some times, as accidentals, but I have never been lucky enough to see one.

1 Like

@Tiffany lovely photos of the birds Tiff and it’s good to see you feed them well! :grinning:

2 Likes

Just discovered how to quote properly Mags :grinning:
Not really feeding the birds at present, firstly because there is enough natural food for them & secondly rats!!! :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Well done Tiff, due to you mentioning it, I have just done my first quoting too! :grinning:

2 Likes