Biden Involved in Bribery Scheme with Foreign National

It’s all coming out now… goodbye Creepy Joe, happy impeachment !

1 Like

Now there’s a surprise! It’s all part of being a politician and what it involves.

I’ll wait until there’s more than an unfounded accusation put out by a pair of Republicans out there. I’ve seen allegations by Grassley before. I’m unimpressed.

FBI whistleblowers.

Doesn’t look good for the old cretin already the MSM swamp is trying to deflect it all.

More popcorn.

Biden is a later day Joe Kennedy, who hated all things English, and informed the US goverment to keep out of the WW11,
Biden refused to attend the coronation and sent his wife, it is a slap in the face for Charles111 and the UK.

1 Like

Hi

The President of the USA did not attend the the last Coronation.

Biden is not setting a precedent.

1 Like

But his wife apparently is!

He should be setting a precedent though, 1953 was a long time ago just after world war 2.

And like his former boss, he too removed the bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office, the sheer disrespect from the democrats is eye-watering. We should have set a precedent by not inviting the old doddery fool.

Nowts been proven .
I’m just amazed he stayed awake long enuff to perform this diabolical crime :wink:

1 Like

Bidens corruption goes back decades.

Surely at the present time it’s a theory at the very most an accusation?
Thats surfaced with perfect timing for the forthcoming election

1 Like

Its been around for a long time, like the stuff about Bidens corrupt dealings with Ukraine and Russia on his sons laptop.

But as I said as a theory an accusation nothing’s been proven?

Only a matter of time.

Like Hunters laptop - all now validated despite the lies told by the US media and the like who tried to defend it