Best Drummer or Favorite

3 Likes

Sully Erna lead singer from Godsmack and Shannon Larkin the drummer for Godsmack
I’m just amazed at how in synch these guys are.

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Stuart Copeland – The Police

2 Likes
2 Likes

You beat me to him, Roj. Cosy Powell was a brilliant drummer. He joined Keith Emerson and Greg Lake for 1 album (Emerson, Lake and Powell) when Carl Palmer flounced off. I bought a copy of this in Buenos Aires under the title Al Poder Del Tres.

2 Likes

Ian Paice for definite - Space Trucking from Deep Purple’s Made in Japan, possibly one of the best live albums ever recorded.

From 5mins onward - it’s constant and powerful drumming for another 15 minutes with no let-up. A brilliant performance…

Pay attention also to the sublime keyboard playing of the late Jon Lord.

3 Likes

Hi Judd

This is one of my dads favourite albums,If memory serves me well I think it was a double gatefold album.I think he still has it somewhere in the attic.

1 Like

Neil Peart Drum Solo (1080p HD) David Letterman Jun 09 '11

I had the pleasure to see Rush, live Clockwork tour with my grown son… Neil was amazing…

2 Likes

He/you are correct - it’s a double album in gatefold cover. I have it on vinyl kept safely out of the way and play the CD version full blast. :smiley:

3 Likes

Eagles – Hotel California Live Video

Don Henley an amazing drummer who can sing too…

2 Likes

Totally forgot Bev Bevan from ELO

3 Likes

Has anyone mentioned Moe Tucker?There weren’t many girl drummers when she was with TVU.

Gene Krupa!

Favourite drummer

1 Like

Here’s a later one

1 Like