Beach Handball and Bikini's

All that sand up the chuff/klunge must be a huge detraction :shock: … ;-):-D:lol:

This sort of ‘uniform regulation’ makes me so angry. Why is it written in stone that they must wear something as skimpy as possible? Who makes these rules? I can only imagine it’s a committee of dirty old men.

From what I can gather, the men’s ‘uniform’ is shorts - longer shorts than the Norwegian woman were wearing. The whole thing is sexist and it stinks.

:023: Couldn’t agree more if I tried, Sheba!

Hi

A true story.

In the London Olympics things went wrong, seriously wrong.

Boris privatised security, which was a disaster.

Huge amounts of money paid to private sector firms who did not even carry out basic Security Checks on employees.

Rescued at the last minute by calling in all those with a security clearance.

Well Swimmy, that does not surprise me at all :roll:

I like lime green….

…… on other people.:-p
Like I wouldn’t be offended if the men wore lime green bikinis.

Before getting hot under the collar perhaps you should read the official Olympic Beach Volley Ball rules and regulations.

2.1.2 The official men’s uniform for the Olympic Beach Volleyball tournament consists of:

• A TANK TOP and SHORTS
  • Eventual ACCESSORIES

2.1.3 The official women’s uniform for the Olympic Beach Volleyball tournament consists of:

• A TOP and BRIEFS or a ONE PIECE uniforms.
  • Eventual ACCESSORIES

There is no strict requirement for a bikini a one piece uniform is acceptable

These minority sports are always battling for air time and sex sells. Netball went down exactly the same route. it has made them a popular sport and now the uniform is being modified from the original figure hugging one piece.

Bruce, the dress code for men and women are different though. Why isn’t it specified that men wear a one piece? If a woman chooses to wear shorts (which men are allowed to do under the guidance), why are they being fined for it?

Silly game anyway .

1 Like

Haha! Muddy, yes…its not one that I would play. Even with shorts!

Are we talking about beach volleyball, basket ball or handball. ??

Handball I think? And the fact that apparently women “have” to wear bikini bottoms for playing it…

It’s the rules. If they don’t like either get the rules changed or play something else

Were they wearing bikinis? :017:

Naked basketball. :lol::lol:

Love Volleyball. Great sport. I don’t really care what they wear

I’m up for that Longdogs…:023:
Where do I get changed?..:cool:

What a horrible thought :frowning:

:009:

It’s a good job Mrs Fox doesn’t go in for ‘Naked Beach Volleyball’ she is at risk of taking an eye out…:shock: