Battery life

To say I am amazed !!! only learning about the new Panasonic camcorder just checked on the run time so far. Would you believe this the battery that came with it and stll a bit of life in it have got to reset the date

2 Likes

Well that’ll teach me to expect summat else … my mind was on vibrators lol

Well it would have been a fair assumption that there was at least a dildo involved.

1 Like

I think a transformer might have been a better option for all the items mentioned on here!!

1 Like

Still getting used to the camcorder but hopefully now having the settings at 50fps and shutter speed at 1/125sec with the 7 second panning guidlines I am getting there hopefully

Thinking on it what I do like is being able to have a choice of recording to SD cards

1 Like

Is it a standard amphour battery or is it a one-up job? I found some years back that phone batteries are always as basic as the manufacturer can get away with. At first change I always sought an uprated after-market one and never regretted the extended on/talk time.

it is a AG-VBR59 5900mAh Lithium Ion battery.I can’t find a quote for how long it will last in this panasonic camcorder

1 Like

Does the bumph give it’s total running load?

surely that depends on what it is being used on ?
here is the spec for you to look at. Page 7 shows special recording methods

1 Like

just got the screen hood and what a difference it makes for ÂŁ17 delivered

too cold to go photo this outside

1 Like

What’s that scruffy bird doing on top of the machine? :grin:

Its called a “deadcat” and is used to muffle outside sound like wind etc. An unfortunate name for it, but there you are, better than a scruffy bird :woman_shrugging:

1 Like