Bad dream last night

I woke up this morning after a frightening dream
I had a house on a cliff by the sea and a terrible storm had the waves crashing over it .
I am sure it’s full of significance but I was sure glad to wake up!

4 Likes

That sounds very unsettling, Muddy. Pretty sure its do with the recent weather and you trying to get home (she says, offering unsolicited interpretations). I hope you sleep better tonight.

It’s horrible when that happens isnt it . I think there is a lot happening in our world that is disturbing and quite negative and it must impact our feelings and lifes . I know I’m disturbed by it and wake worrying or had an upsetting dream .

Sleep well tonight Muddy

The sound of the wind and crashing waves was very loud last night, so I can understand how unsettling that would be to someone not used to the sound.
I moved a mile or so inland to avoid the noise but when the wind is in the wrong direction the sound carries inland far beyond my house here :-1:

Right, let’s do some analysis then.

House = sanctuary, place or position of safety.

Storm = troubled times, with many things trying to upset the status quo.

So, a tentative interpretation is that you’re worried about the future.

Please send a cheque for my usual fee of £300 to the same place as before.

1 Like

I think you ought to seek a place of safety before the trouble times that may be your future.

Then, don’t try this at home…

1 Like

Now that would give me more than nightmares…they have many houses built into hills and rocks here likewise we saw many in Spain…
I had loads of nightmares as a child…I still get periods now but not many…
Sure when you remember them it’s an over reaction to something…

@Minx , l wonder where the sewage goes ??
Other than down !!
Donkeyman! :grin::grin:

1 Like