Back from turkey

Good afternoon people, well had a lovely time in turkey, weather was 30 everyday, lovely people and shops and market was great, only downside we had was hotel, poor, lots of food was reheated, no description on what the food was, only 4 drinks gin vodka scotch and beer apart from soft drinks, l like Malibu but had to go to bar outside hotel to get it, no lifeguard for pool, no kids club for any kids, all inclusive was 10am to 10pm only 1 bar and no entertainment in evening so do not go there it’s called family suite hotel in Antalya

I am glad you had a good time. I loved my short visit to Turkey and would love to return for a longer stretch to spend more time deep-diving into their history and archeological finds. The people are lovely!

I’m enjoyed it! My wife and I went there a few years ago and it was excellent. I assume you went to the south part. Some decades ago I went to central Turkey on business - that was awful. The food was awful and it got extremely cold. You wouldn’t want to go there!

I lived in Istanbul and Izmir 61 to 66. Not big fan of Turkey since. My brother ( 7 year old) was shot, I got bit by a rat on the street and found out I was allergic to the rabies vaccination.
I didn’t leave anything there, so I won’t be back.