Babysitting today

The delightful Max has come for a sleepover. He’s a lot calmer now he’s turned 2 years old but I haven’t got his ball out yet… That’s when he’ll run wild!!!

We’ve been for a walk through a country park.
Aftetwards he had a doggy ice cream…

Now we are back and he’s alternating between keeping guard…

and having cuddles on Naini’s lap!

Having only ever owned cats in the past, I never knew how good that warm doggy scent is, when they cuddle you close x

And yes he’s a scamp at times but I’m well and truly smitten!!

6 Likes

This is a truer likeness of his colour. My camera had made him look very reddish.
He is more blonde with reddish ears and nose, and the tip of his tail is still darker too

2 Likes

He is gorgeous - I wouldn’t want to give him back!

I don’t want to Tabs!
However we are off on holidays tomorrow so I’ll have to hand him back to his Mum and Dad :grin:

1 Like

Oh dear Rhian, when I read your heading I thought you were talking about your grandson, not a Dog.

Ha @susiejaeger
Not yet… although the 3 of them and their partners are primed and ready soon I think!! :joy:

1 Like

Rhian, He looks a lovely dog but l couldn’t work out pic1?
Where’s his head? Is that a bone where his head should be?

I dither all the time about getting another dog but l know my life would be restricted, as it was when l had dogs… thinking about them above anything else and planning your life around theirs.
There really isn’t a happy medium unless you can leave them with somebody else, or put them into kennels.
I could never do that.

Rhian your Max is a cutie. Should we call them Max1 and Max2 ?

Doggy ice cream?
Is that a thing or was it some of yours?

It took me a long time to puzzle it out also. The “bone” is his ear. You’re looking at the top of his head which is in a cup of ice cream. His face is in the cup so you can’t see his face.

1 Like

Thank You, Butterscotch. I can see clearly now… that sounds like a song!!

1 Like

Haha, glad I’m not the only one who was so confused by that picture!!

Yes it is a thing! My daughter buys it for her dog.

1 Like