Asked For Opinions Please

Another vote for the one on the left.

2 Likes

Me to, red one.

2 Likes

I can’t have that, you know what a clean freak I am, I must be slipping, …I will definitely be getting the spirit level out in a moment …:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Spitty, look at this curtain rod…:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

At least the curtain on the right should be self closing. :smiley:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:…indeed.

The red one is a spot lamp, ideal for reading.
The teardrop lamp is prettier.
It really depends what you need it for…

3 Likes

the red one we’ve got a teardrop one and I absolutely loathe it

1 Like

May I ask why?
Too fussy?

I feel somehow it doesn’t fit in with the rest of the decor in our sitting room.

2 Likes

I don’t like standard lamps.

1 Like

Speaking as a photographer I would use the Red one because it’s more utilitarian. The teardrop lamp (or whatever you would call it) is very pretty and I would include it in a scene, that doesn’t mean it’s a good light, though.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your opinions.

I’ve decided I’m going to keep them both, the read one is a great reading light.

The teardrop one, has a bright to dimmer light on it, I’ve just decided where I’m going to put it…:+1::+1:

i like candle light

2 Likes

[quote=“pauline3, post:15, topic:88499”]
Thanks everyone for your opinions. I’ve decided I’m going to keep them both, the read one is a great reading light. [/quote]

We don’t have standard lamps but a bit of information for you. We have four lights in our living room. These are 15W LEDs. They are very bright white light. My dear wife paints and those lights are perfect for that.

1 Like

Tear drop lamp, if it’s for a room it will give a softer better light.
Red lamp is a brilliant reading lamp.
Glad you are keeping both, Pauline.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a couple of these. Where did you buy them from please Besoeker?

1 Like

CM Lighting Solutions is on the box but I think we got them from Wilko.
15W Day White 6500K

2 Likes

Cheers. I’ll have a look next time we’re near a Wilko (isn’t one in our local town).

1 Like

Screwfix
Amazon

We get things delivered to the door.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve got to go to Screwfix next week for some stuff.

1 Like