Armchair travel on charabanc

I haven’t seen any videos of yours in this thread so I don’t get your point and what does “copywrite” mean anyway?

I wonder who owns the copyright on this? The performers, the choreographer, the musicians, the writer, the land owner, the videographer?

To be honest I don’t think you understand YouTube never mind copyright theft or law. You obviously didn’t read the service agreement you have with YouTube.

When you upload your content to YouTube, you are granting them a “worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service” and even the right to create “derivative works” from your content, which means that they can slice and dice it and make new content from it.

You’re also granting other users of YouTube the right to “to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service.” The license is perpetual and irrevocable, and they can keep copies of everything you upload forever on their servers, even if you delete it.

Now sue me! Go on…

The videos I post here Realspeed are from Youtube - and in the 'Public Domain! I have been posting on another site for many years and have never encountered complaints!!!

Interesting post, Bruce – thank you! IF you get ‘sued’ let me know – its never occurred as a result of the many posts I have made over the years!!

Hi

I need a singles holiday here in the UK.

Coach sounds good.

Any recommendations?

Obviously not read what i posted properly, I said I only post [FONT=“Arial Black”][SIZE=“5”]my[/SIZE][/FONT] videos and what I am being aware of.

Absolutely no comment whatsoever about what other members post.

You’re first post was deleted as it was considered insulting to the poster, RS.

Whatever you do don’t go by train

Interesting post, Bruce - definitely a relaxed and comfortable way to cover the vast distances when travelling in Australia. Thanks for the post.

It’s quicker to drive :slight_smile:

Probably - but more stressful - and you cant enjoy 40 winks - nor a glass of wine!! LOL!!

CRAIGSIDE NORTHUMBERLAND -

One of the regulars on this forum was concerned about the lack of bitumen roads in out back areas however it makes for great adventures.

Wow!!! What a Road Trip! Definitely for the young and adventurous
Dare Devils! Great post.

A VISIT TO CAERNARVON CASTLE - NORTH WALES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v=9Hkp9WSdubM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?v=9Hkp9WSdubM