Are YOU sexy? Do YOU think so? Do others think so?

Not at this moment in time, just finished an almost non stop nine hour shift . I’ve taken my boots off and my feet are all scrunched up…I expect I’ll feel differently in the morning :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This thread shouts out for a picture of OGF in his shorts.That will get the ladies swooning.

2 Likes

My husband thinks i am,that will do me.

3 Likes

No, I don’t think I’m sexy. Never did. Always considered myself as an average Joe.

1 Like

May have been years ago, but I think I’m too old for sexy.

1 Like

Oh yes, I am. I try to tone it down, but over the years I’ve decided to let it out and take my chances curbing the appeal. :wink:
Sexy to some, sarcastic to others, intriguing, mesmerizing, mysterious, playful…who knows what “sexy” is at any given moment.

3 Likes

And I do agree. Sexy at any given moment can be anything,
feeling sexy is the fun :wink:

1 Like

In the words of the song…I don’t know what it is but I love it. Chris Rea knows what he’s singing about.

1 Like

Of course I am - I find myself beating men off with clubs (then I wake up!)

3 Likes

I only need to wind the clock back for twenty years and then I would be once again. OK then forty years. Fifty years?

1 Like

If truth be told you are sexy now, and still so after all those years :wink:

Even if I still felt sexy it would do me no good at all anyway. :wink: :grinning:

Oh yes, do you think I look sexy?

Ditto :joy:

haha, same here!

Sexyness without magnetism is pure ego, yuck :grin:

1 Like

" I’m not fat, I’m big boned"

2 Likes

I’m fat and happy!!! :smiley:

1 Like

But are you fat? There is fat and there is FAAAAAAT! A huge difference between fat and FAAAAAAT, The latter puts a huge stress on your organs. If you play an organ obviously. :wink:

1 Like

been both! the FAAAAAAT one, liberating in its own way. Full focus on the food. Remember it well.

1 Like