Are you scared of ghosts?

Am I scared of ghosts? No, definitely not. The only one I have ‘met’ is quite benign and unlikely to ever harm me.

I have posted this pic on the supernatural site previously . I have cropped the picture to protect the face of the young girl taking this selfie in her home in the kitchen . Her mother was sitting at the table with her and there were just the two of them in the room . Behind the girl is a a window , the light in the window is a Christmas hanging light . I investigated the widow and it’s height from the ground would be about 6 feet so no one could peep through from behind . You will see a beautiful young girl , you can see her hair , face cheekbones clearly , you’ll also see she is holding a white cat the cat is looking straight at the camera the spirit girl is slightly turned away . I went to the house as the mother and daughter were terrified to stay in the house for days , over time they feel happier to stay now . This photo is genuine , I know the mother and daughter well now . Just to add , the white cat was theirs it had been killed 11 years earlier outside the house .

http://www.over50sforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1197&d=1465718915

Hope this works am trying to add photo

Yes, I can just make out the face Susan

Apologies for only just getting back to my own thread, my internet has been out all day. Interesting stuff though.

[quote=“Mups, post: 991050”]

And that too. ;-):lol:

I’ve made slight adjustments to the photo below by brightening it slightly and again cropped to protect the young girl who took selfie . I hope you can see more clearly the spirit girl behind her

It is a convincing image, yet I think it is possibly just another example of pareidolia.

Here’s another example which many people think is a real ghost child.

Another strange thing happened this week in my house.

Mrs LD got up in the middle of the night to spend a penny. I was awoken by the bedroom door opening and saw a silhouette in the door way which I assumed was her. The shape came in and I saw that it was a man about 30 years old. He looked at me, smiled then disappeared.

The door then opened again and this time it was Mrs LD.

Once again, I’m inclined to think it was just a dream but can’t make out why I would dream this. I have to admit that it wasn’t scary at all as the guy seemed friendly.

:lol:

Dingdong… is there a history of anyone dying in your house as a matter of interest?

Not that I am aware of although the house is 130 years old so it’s possible.

I have had loads of weird experiences from birth, which some would describe as supernatural. At our previous home, a 1610 farmhouse, strange events happened on a daily basis for eleven of the 15 years we lived. You name it we experienced it. But both my husband and I reckon there is natural explanation for everything, and science will catch up in time.

I think that Rhian would let out a blood curdling scream, with or without the white sheet, if it was you Tpin. :044:

I did paranormal psychology as part of my early studies.

Occam’s razor (or Ockham’s razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is.

I think we always opt for the simpler explanation as it suits us not to think about it too much: It’s the wind, it’s the cheese I ate before bed time etc.

Paranormal psychology must have been a very interesting subject Sweetie. So after studying it do you believe or not believe?

NO. I would love to share some funny stories with you all, buy I just read that I rabbit too much.
Believers are called sheep, non believers are called goats.
I am a goat in sheep’s clothing, because I would love to see one.
Sweetie x

Perhaps I misunderstood but whenever I have had wind, although it may have raised a few eyebrows I don’t remember anyone ever seeing anything, including ghosts.

Forums are made for rabbiting so don’t worry about it. Interesting though that you studied it and do not believe.

Well if you start a thread asking for ghost stories, I could fill it. I used to live on the Isle of Wight -

The Isle of Wight: The world’s MOST haunted island! Many thousands of ghosts, spirits, poltergeists and apparitions haunt the Isle of Wight - which is acknowleged as the world’s most haunted island.:shock: