Are you scared of ghosts?

Does the idea of ghosts worry you or are you not bothered.

A few nights ago, Mrs LD woke suddenly in the middle of the night to see a woman leaning over her at the side of the bed. She was wearing a 1950’s style dress, brown with white spots and a white collar. After closing her eyes and then opening them again, she was still there but slowly disappeared. She could not see her face because she was too close.

We both agree that it was a dream, one of those where the dream merges with being awake but Mrs LD did say that it wouldn’t bother her anyway if it was a ghost so long as it wasn’t a nasty one.

Me, I would be in the car within seconds never to return.

So how about you?

I have to add that it probably wasn’t Tpin because it was week night. :mrgreen:

It must have been frightening for her Longdogs, especially when you haven’t woken up properly as well.
Sounds crazy I know, but if the lady should ever come again, try to stay calm and telepathically ask her her name, or what she wants. See what happens. She won’t hurt you.

I wonder if it’s a pretty common occurrence for people to wake and spot a ‘shape’ standing over them?

It’s happened to me twice. But a dark black shape with broad shoulders like the build of a man. No distinguishable features. Just stands there. Unmoving. Both times a member of the family passed over within months.

1950s fashion just ain’t me.

I ain’t scared of no ghosts.

It’s the living I have most problems with.
Some of those I’d gladly help cross over:twisted:

No i dont believe in ghosts, unless i have proof it will stay that way.

Hi

Spot on Tpin.

Ghosts don’t shoot at you, the living do.

Having said that, i am not too sure that it would apply to my ex MIL

I can envisage her out to get me for the rest of my natural.:shock:

Dunno,I’ve never seen one …yet…and if I did I’d ask Them what the hell They’re doing in My boudoir…cheek.:-p

LD, l don’t really believe in ghosts because l have never seen one! Sometimes, l think l see a figure glide by out the side of my eye but then put it done to a wisp of my hair! :lol:

When l first moved into this house and my youngest daughter stayed, she called me in the night scared! She said, an old woman had bent over her with a cat that jumped onto the bed!
That was 12 years ago, l haven’t seen the old lady since or the cat!!

I don’t believe in ghosts either . I class them along with gods, fairies and…
… intuition :slight_smile:

Can’t believe I had you down as a cynic;)

That just goes to show Tpin don’t trust your intuition…:lol:

Haha, love it:lol:

hi

Absolutely brilliant Meg.:mrgreen:

When you see an apparition it is usually unexpected but very real, keep an open mind and there is nothing to fear.

Thanks for your replies. It didn’t scare her at all, scared me more although I have to say there is no bad feeling in the house.

Wait til you upset it. Wooooooh

Nothing to do with ‘bad feeling’ Longdogs, they will visit if they care about you, too.

:043::043::043:

Thanks Mups but what about…well you know? ;-):lol:

No, what do you mean dongy? :smiley: