Are you pleased

With moderating yourself on here at the moment?

I must say I’m extremely pleased how well Dex and I are getting on.:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

In honesty I dare not comment lest it restart what it took so long to stop.
:innocent:

1 Like

It’s as though Jesus has entered our hearts. :innocent:

1 Like

He has indeed, he has given me a real love for you, I never thought it would happen, but it has and it can never be erased…:pray::pray:

I don’t know how to self moderate…does it hurt…?

1 Like

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:…I think it’s great, because it makes you take responsibility for what comes out of the mouth, I’m not finding it challenging either, which is surprising me,:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Haha. The holy news is a thread already. :roll_eyes:

Jesus man! What the heck are you doing?
No encouraging allowed. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes
1 Like

Who was the man there Dex, who played James Bond, is he still alive?

Sean Connery. A little known actor who died a few months back.

1 Like

I never recognised him, what a handsome man he was, sorry to hear of his passing.

I did know who Sean Connery was in that film. However, I didn’t know he had died so was very surprised to read that. It’s surprising that what is on the news one day, if missed, is not heard again. I’m always either watching the news (except it seems for that one particular day) and am online a lot of the time but missed that news. I don’t recall why but perhaps I was involved with something else going on in my life?

On checking this out, just so that I am aware of the details about his life, I had seen most of the 007 films. He was born in Scotland in 1930 and died in 2020 so was 90 and was in the Bahamas at that time:

1 Like

This a promising thread … started quite amusing in a tongue in cheek type of way … and now … I’m learning new tidbits I never knew before…
Sign of a great thread is that.

2 Likes

No one answered you, Dex. I don’t know either, unless it means we have to show restraint & not bug others. :grinning:
14nct48

1 Like

That’s a great answer Tiff…:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks, but it wasPrimus who made the comment.

Agree with you, and my (failed) gif suggested self discipline is indeed the key.

1 Like

Where’s that fly swatter! :grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry, Primus.

Need to clean my glasses. What gif was that, Dex?

I love my bug. :grinning: