Are you Mensa Material?

Without looking it up, What is Metrology?

no one mesas about with me laddie!

1 Like

It’s the science of measurement

1 Like

Metrology. Is the study of Metrol the Romainian earwig.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s knowing your way around Paris without getting wet.

1 Like

You are funny.
Great answer, not quite the one I was looking for.
Brought a smile to my face. :smile:

No , can’t do those IQ puzzles

2 Likes

Is it something to do with metres like poetry?

1 Like

I had no idea, thought it to do with metal. I know now, looked it up, Google is my friend. :grinning:
I would fail Mensa, I probably have an IQ way below their standards.

1 Like

Need an IQ of 132 +

1 Like

A spelling mistake?

1 Like

Is it something to do with the study of the old bill in London?

1 Like

I’m a member of Densa.

3 Likes

Lucky you.
I sent my application to Densa but have not received a reply.
A friend said I should have stamped the letter but I would not ruin an envelope by stamping on it :smile:

1 Like

So sorry for the late reply.
I never knew what it meant until I looked it up.
Metrology is the science of measurement, embracing both experimental and theoretical determinations at any level of uncertainty in any field of science and technology as defined by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures

Does metrology mean a spelling mistake?
No.
Metrology is the science of measurement, embracing both experimental and theoretical determinations at any level of uncertainty in any field of science and technology as defined by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures

:smile: No, not that.

1 Like

aha! I thought you meant to ask about meteorology, but it seems my judgement was clouded… :cloud: :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

But of course it is, I knew that all along :grinning: :lying_face:

Mensa material, I absolutely hope not.
My experiences with SOME people in that category have been somewhat perturbing.

If anyone wants serious answers to that question I MOST STRONGLY advise some solid reading on the overall topic where it should become abundantly clear that the real topic is not one simple issue of numbers. The different types of intellect involved mean that such people CAN in other ways be worryingly immature & carry other concerning issues. I would normally provide research references & sfudies but from my hospital bed at this moment is impractical…
It’s a broad topic, can only suggest if serious to do some broad research - it’s likely to be an eye-opener for most.