Are you easily impressed by another person?

You could charm the birds out of the tree, :-):-)…I wonder why I get on so well with you?..:lol::lol:

Did you apply regression analysis?

You don’t have to be so called intelligent to impress me.
I’m impressed by anyone who does a job well .
By the NHS medical staff who have gone the extra mile in recent times.
By those facing impossible odds who somehow find the strength & where with all to carry on.
By acts of kindness .

Lovely, Ripple,

Don’t forget Roland ratzenburger who also died during qualifying that weekend, jules Bianchi died in 2015 after crashing into a tractor that was removing a stricken car that had gone off in the wet, a relatively slow crash but his head took the full force as he hit the tractor, his helmet didn’t save him sadly…

A seven time formula one world champion possibly number eight later this year, the most successful British driver of all time, but as he’s British we like to build him up only to knock him down…

Thanks

Absolutely, Primus. Arguably, a genuine genius. I thought he’d even surpassed Michael Schumacher, no? Wouldn’t that make him the best in history?

Well if at first they don’t succeed, then they can try, try, try again, and continue failing! :wink: :slight_smile:

No need for that rubbish. As Einstein said, “The only real useful thing is intuition.”. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but he got it all wrong. :wink:

Oh I don’t know, they’ve just found the back of a black hole, something Einstein predicted

He was a nostradamus of his times. Come out with enough incomprehensible gobbledygook and someone might find a vague link to reality :wink:

But a lot of people impress him.

Was that a bit like you when you thought you’d found a link between binomial distributions and the outcomes of court cases?! :wink:

Think before you post next time, Dex! :wink:

:023: :023:

:023: :023:

Very true!

Did he? How so? I have always found intuition to be a very useful tool!

I did. Each piece of evidence suggests either guilt or innocence. :mrgreen::lol:

But we digress.

I like “ ramblers”…