Are you easily impressed by another person?

Are you easily impressed by another person?

Or, what does it take to impress you?:slight_smile:

Lewis Hamilton.
…

Simply can not stand it.

What is “it”?

I thought he was a racing driver?.

Some people impress me immediately, others pass me by without me giving them a second thought.

It is.

A knowledgeable person impresses me and I often wish I was as intelligent as them , my brain is full of useless information :cry:

Sounds much the same as mine, Queenie.
I know quite a lot about nothing important whatsoever. :smiley:

LQ, I’ve worked with several PhDs over the years and, while they’ve all been spectacularly knowledgable in their particular sphere of interest, they’ve almost tended to be pig ignorant when it comes to more generalised intelligence and knowledge.

I’ve seen that too, Percy.
Know about a subject really well, but can’t knock a nail in straight to save their life! :smiley:

Why “ it” there must be a reason?

I am impressed by a person who is quietly humble, yet has a lifetime of experience but is willing you to share yours first.

That person gains my respect forever.

Knowledgeable people don’t impress me, I’m impressed by actions not knowledge.

This :023:

Excellent post RN…imo.

So you prefer a dynamic idiot to a lethargic intellectual, do you, pauline?

Because that’s how I see it.

Kindness impresses me the most, how people give of themselves selflessly to others.

I believe the ones who are the most toxic, need love more than anyone, they don’t impress me, but they are in desperate need of love, I believe they don’t love themselves so impossible for them to love others, very sad imo.

I guess it takes one to recognise how one used to be,;-)…phewww not a good place to be, scarey thought that one could still be there. Ignorance.

That’s interesting, a shame you didn’t explain why…your choice though.

:022::090: :089: