Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Are you an introvert or an extrovert? How has that affected your life?

I’ve read that extroverts make more money on average. Do you think this is true?

Only vote in this poll if you don’t mind others knowing which you are.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
  • Introvert
  • Extrovert

0 voters

1 Like

I was born to be an extrovert and as a son of a sneaky covert SAS combatant during WWII, the grounding was already there when I was conceived during an inter-mission home run.
To me a spade is a spade and I’ll argue with anyone referring to is as a shovel :grin:

2 Likes

How could anyone your size not be an extrovert :grinning:

1 Like

Actually there is a difference between a spade and a shovel. A shovel has curved sides in the blade whereas a spade is flate right across the blade. See I knows these things

2 Likes

Perhaps that’s why LD would argue about it?

1 Like

As for the original question it depends like saying is a glass half full or half empty. It depends on how people see you as to which category your placed in. Me? I prefer to just be the village idiot

1 Like

No one stays in one psychological state for a lifetime, the early extroverts have probably become introverts and early introverts maybe have become extroverts, why do some folks want one size fits all answers, for a lifetime?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I am an extreme introvert which has been a negative and extreme impact in my life.

Not something I would wish on others.

2 Likes

Graham, what would you have done if circumstances were different?

Left home earlier having had to live with an abusive parent.

2 Likes

Parents can have their own problem set, and, aren’t astute enough to allow for the following persons, that is unfortunate.

Same as my husband! He is very quiet and placid and loves his own company.

Definitely introvert convert revert.

1 Like

Both… perhaps there should a not sure option on the poll :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s no option for depends on the situation.

In a work situation, I will always be extroverted. It’s taken some practice on my end to be an extrovert and it always drains me. But, it’s definitely an expectation at my level.

Neither,i am just me and i get on with things and deal with situations as they come along as do most people.

Maybe I’m just an obnoxious, grumpy, old bar steward…:frowning: