Are the Conservatives keeping their election promises?

Yes, it is strange how the pie is being divided.

1 Like

As of 2019, during the previous 9 years of Conservative government. Over half of all magistrates courts were closed in England & Wales. And this is the party that likes to call it’s self the party of law & order!

Between 2010 & 2019. 162 of the 323 magistrates courts in England and Wales were shut. A loss of 50.2%. If we then include crown courts, county courts and tribunals, since 2010 more than 250 have ceased operating.

Under the Tory, Lib Dem coalition government, 6000 prison staff were cut.

In 2019 the national annual survey of nurses showed that between 30 & 50% intended to leave the profession. Depending upon trust, area of nursing etc. Of 1742 Nurses, who replied to a survey about their last shift. Nearly two thirds were demoralised & of those the survey showed they were 5 times more likely to be demoralised, if they felt unable to provide adequate care. A similar level of dissatisfaction existed where nursing staff felt unsupported by management.

The conservatives are a disaster. I cancelled my membership last week because I’m sick to death of the single agenda Richmond Green Party screwing everything up.