Architecture, add any

I want one!

3 Likes

The carver even got it anatomically correct too …ya couldn’t miss! :wink::+1:

2 Likes

a stone church

2 Likes

Just a small part of a Roman Palace near to my home. . . Fishbourne R P.

1 Like

Trouble with your neighbour(s)? :grin:

There are many preserved stave churches in Norway. This one is the Borgund Church in Lærdalen built around 1200 AD.

1 Like

We saw it being built & nick-named it Morrison’s Lego land, because that is what it looks like from the M5. The colours are Lego bricks. :grinning:

1 Like

Have seen similarly classes buildings round here somewhere, but can’t put my finger on precisely where. Maybe somewhere in Trafford Park (industrial estate), or Mcr Met Uni.

Will feedback, hopefully with a piccie if Azz ever gets round to lifting these restrictions, as and when…

3 Likes

Pick out which one you want to live in… :eyes: :dizzy_face:

China…naturally

2 Likes

haunted house at the beach of Biaritz
Haunted House at the Beach of Biaritz

2 Likes

OO00ooo … i DO like that … I’ve always wanted to own and live in a house built into a bridge spanning a river.

3 Likes

Cathedral-like boat shed.

2 Likes

Or this one in Newquay

2 Likes

Love that one Chilli! I would buy that if I won the lottery (or build similar) :joy:

1 Like

Guess it’s a bit exposed there though :grinning:

1 Like

Well, I’m fairly sure they will have a secret basement down inside that rock, so if the sea gets stormy in the winter time, they can go down there and be safe. :+1: See, you have to think about these things…not every day is a sunny day :joy:

2 Likes

Yes quick thinking Batman :grinning:
Could be an old smugglers cave with pirates :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Awww I love this! Lookit the walk…and the face…and yes, Newquay is famed for pirates :pirate_flag:

Oh that’s very kind of you. :clown_face:
You’re talking about the cat aren’t you :joy:

We’ve been to Newquay a lot on holiday. There are lots of places in Cornwall where you can still imagine the pirates roam :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes, Chillie…the cat. :roll_eyes: Although I’m sure you are quite lovely too, zooming around behind your shield :joy:

Never been to Cornwall…Its on my list of places to go, once everything calms down though! Its one of those “famous five” places isn’t it? They always had adventures there!

1 Like