Applications removed while refreshing your PC

Good morning.
Well so far I have installed Microsoft edg.
There are still those missing files. The ones that I am most interested in I have discs for.
I really don’t use this laptop much, as I have my iPads and iPhone.
Also these connect to my printer with WiFi no problems there.
I can access all my lifetimes photos on the laptop that have not gone. And yes I also have these on memory sticks.
At times I might want to write a letter on the laptop with ‘word’, but that seems to have gone. I have a disc with a older version of office that I could install if needed. Other programs that I could want, (Games), I also have discs for.
I would still like to recover the lost files, but how is the question?

If those files are not backed up to an external destination - stick, drive, cloud, etc. - then they’re lost forever.

I very much doubt your images would suddenly become unviewable as I suspect they are all in industry standard file formats and to to be honest a fresh install of Windows can do wonders for your PC/laptop, refreshing not so much in my experience.
I have not upgraded to Windows 11 as I just don’t like it and given that we were told by Microsoft that 10 would be the final OS we would need unnecessary. I have tried it and as far as I can see they have changed thing and moved settings around not to improve anything but because they wanted to.

We really would need to know what these files are before trying to help.
I still use the 2007 version of Office which works for me.

I have already posted a photo of these files in the beginning of this thread.
I think they have gone out into the cemetery of lost files as they are no longer being displayed as I did another ‘refresh’.

I already answered earlier about this files sorry I thought you meant some other ones.
Your screenshot referred to programs that would be lost, no big deal though as they were not that important and if needed would be installed by Windows if you plugged a camera or iPad to your laptop.