If the night keeps all your heart
Night keeps all your heart

Who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose

• Only time
    And who can say where the road goes
    Where the day flows, only time

Who knows? Only time
Enya was born Eithne Ni Bhraonain in Donegal, Ireland. Enya studied classical music at college under private tuition. On leaving college she was asked by Producer Nicky Ryan to join her siblings in their family band. She did so for a short time, but found it too restrictive musically, and so in 1982 she joined Nicky Ryan and Roma Ryan in a creative and business partnership. Enya’s first commission was to write a score for Sir David Puttnam for his film “The Frog Prince”. Then, the triumvirate secured the soundtrack to the BBC documentary series ‘The Celts’. Enya was then signed by Warner Music and all three by EMI Music Publishing. The first album of this contract was “Watermark” with the hit single “Orinoco Flow”. This was followed by “Shepherd Moons”, “The Memory of Trees”, “Paint the Sky With Stars”, “A Day Without Rain” which produced the single, “Only Time”. #Enya #OnlyTime #4K #Remastered

Music1 songs

Only Time (Remix)

Enya

A Day Without Rain

Enya - China Roses

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ipvr5ucv5j0?si=MtONLTie505GVTi9

Enya - Echoes In Rain

Enya ~ Amarantine

This is one of the most beautiful love song ever written!..it’s a heartfelt…Love is an Amaratine…eternal, beautiful & magical…this lyrics says that love is the antidote for everything…Amarantine is a mythical flower which never stops blooming…I love how Amarantine is a never blooming flower & it’s like love, never stops blooming…that makes me love the song even more…
LYRICS:
You know when you gave your love away
It opens your heart, everything is new
And you know time will always find a way
To let your heart believe it’s true
You know love is everything you say
A whisper, a word, promises you give
You feel it in the heartbeat of the day
You know this is the way love is

[Chorus]
Amarantine
Amarantine
Amarantine
Love is always love

You know love may sometimes make you cry
So let the tears go, they will flow away
For you know love will always let you fly
How far a heart can fly away

[Chorus] You know when love’s shining in your eyes It may be the stars fallen from above And you know love is with you when you rise For night and day belong to love

Music1 songs

1 Like

Orinoco Flow ~~ Enya

1 Like

Beautiful music.

The only thing I remembered about Enya was that Nicki Minaj said she listens to Enya, which seems surprising. She said that she gets inspiration for her rap songs from her inner-Enya.

It’s a vulgar NSFW interview with Stephen Colbert so I’ll spoiler it. Open the spoiler at your own risk.

NSFW Nicki Minaj interview with Stephen Colbert

https://youtu.be/8s9joL_AGfo?si=IFIRU91brTCi0_Ue&t=393

1 Like

That was funny and entertaining to Moi…nothing to worry about on that one Butters…are you a Scots?

1 Like

Flora’s Secret - Enya

A Day Without Rain

℗ 2000 Warner Music UK Limited

Arranger: Enya
Unknown: Enya
Instruments, Vocals: Enya
Arranger, Producer: Nicky Ryan
Unknown: Nicky Ryan
Engineer: Nicky Ryan
Writer: Enya
Writer: Roma Ryan

Well it does state “Anything Enya”

1 Like

Thank you for posting these. I love her work. She also sang with Clannad from 1980-1982 (I think those are the correct dates).

1 Like

Enya - The Celts

Smooth and relaxing to listen to…got about 6 of her CD’s…not bought any for yonks now though…

One of my faves :+1:

The lass from Donegal certainly arranged this one very well