Anything and everything Cheese

Wow.That looks so appetising. :-p

Yeah but …

Cheese Salad … £28.00 … :shock:

I Know but if it was cheap they wouldn’t attract the correct clientele. :-p;-)

… and we need the reassuringly expensive :wink:

Of course. I’m off to Sainsbury’s :-p

IT IS:lol:

Back on our cheese, I see.
Wyke Farms Cheddar
Wyke produces the most expensive cheddar cheese. It has been produced by the Wyke family farm in Great Britain since the 1860s and is described as tangy, full-flavoured, taking 12 months to reach its peak. Despite the price tag, it’s Wyke’s most popular cheese. So google says???

Brexiteers?

Oh no it’s European food :slight_smile:

Perfect description

Can cheese make you feel sexy?:mrgreen:

Depends how you feel about Stinking Bishops I suppose:-)

Or that runny stuff!!!:shock:

It’s just about the only thing that gets me excited these days, Cheddar though not smelly stuff.

Mature cheddar Tess, it makes me crumble.:mrgreen:

Ooo! Now you’re talking!
Steady Sweetie!

Better than being strung along.:lol:

Here’s the thing about string cheese: It is to be strung, then rhythmically whipped into the mouth. It should never be chomped straight from the stick. People who think otherwise are not to be trusted.

String cheese is the ultimate “play food;” it’s been providing entertainment straight from the brown bag for ages. The reason it strings? The temperature at which mozzarella is heated – a fiery 140 degrees – realigns the milk proteins, which transforms the cheese solid into tearable strands.

All string cheese should string, but there are a few crucial factors that separate the good from the bad. Quality string cheese tears in both thick and thin strands; some should be as fine as hair. String cheese should be stretchy, with enough malleability to lasso a drinking straw or a finger, should one be inclined.

Then there are the “lap hairs” or “runaway wisps.” These are the tiny little cheese pieces that detach from the string and fall onto your lap, the table or in between the keys of your computer. They get all dry and crunchy, and they’re so thin they’re almost translucent. When discovered – usually a few hours after eating a cheese stick – they offer a salty punch that one usually experiences in private (you should never be seen eating a wisp off your sweater, but you should definitely save it to stick on your tongue when nobody’s watching).

OMG That’s enough to make you want to brexit.

BTW I’m not the first to mention the B word on this thread.

Are they some sort of crackers for cheese?:wink:

Come on pull the other one.:mrgreen:

completely crackers

Cheesy with it. X

http://66.media.tumblr.com/9a1f774038aca7416acf936b75c0c2c6/tumblr_n0w3tcALaN1suwf50o1_500.gif