Anyone else watched IMDb TV?

Has anyone else tried IMDb TV? I went & had a look earlier in the week & saw they have Babylon 5 on there. I have all of Babylon 5, both the series & the films. But thought I would give it a go on IMDb & have to say, I was not disappointed.

IMDb TV shows very few adverts & when they do, it is one at a time. So there are regular advert breaks. But the level of adverts to programming is acceptable. Unlike with ITV, who stack more adverts on their online feed, than they can legally do on the TV.

So only a first impression, but it’s a positive one.

1 Like

I’ve not tried it yet although AIUI it is available via Amazon Prime Video that I have access to, so thanks for sharing your opinion of it.
I really should take the time to have a nosey myself.

I switched on Prime last night and saw this, I might give it a try once I’ve finished the death row cases, boy is the American legal system something else.

1 Like

I’ve been watching IMDb TV (US version) for over a year now. The IMDb TV app wasn’t very good. I didn’t realize this until they rolled into the Amazon app. My TV buddy who has all the premium services while I watch all the free ones told me after I made the switch over that she couldn’t handle watching the IMDb TV app because the picture quality was so poor. Haha. That’s all I had watched so I thought they were all like that.

Right now I’m watching Scorpion, 24, Perception, The Outpost and Leverage. I just watched The Incredible Story of a Giant Pear, a kid’s movie. I’ve also binge watched White Collar, Lost, Unforgettable, Lie to Me, Royal Pains, Private Practice, Terra Nova, and Fringe.

This is all on the US IMDb TV. The UK version has a lot different stuff.