Anyone else watch Undercover Boss?

I used to watch Undercover Boss on YouTube. It gave me satisfaction that customers might not get treated so badly if the owner of the company was standing there.

Here are some clips from the US version. There’s also a UK version.

Have you ever watched Undercover Boss?

I’ve only ever seen one, by accident when I was channel hopping

But it was really good, it was the one with Darius Rucker, see if you can find it

They did a really good make up job on his disguise to make him look old and it was so funny when he had to pretend to sing badly at the karaoke

He met some really talented young people and I’ve listened to some of his music since, he seems a genuinely nice guy

1 Like

I could only find the preview. Looks fun.

I think this is the full one, or at least a lot of it?

1 Like

I can only see this Maree :blush:

1 Like

I’ve seen the US version on daytime tv but it hasn’t been on in recent years. I’m sure it’s a fix because the employees are always on best behaviour.

1 Like

You can get anti tracking extensions on your browser which stop Facebook tracking you so you can ignore such warnings. Some browsers already have them built in.

that seems complicated to activate. I mean it might be easy but I don’t have the faintest idea how to start. The other thing is that facebook is linked to browser listening devices. So if you have a mobile phone it listens to conversations and targets content based on key words. It’s impossible to augment the options in every device you use. I have a work laptop and work mobile that I’d not have the faintest how to change as there are corporate controls in place. They are linked to other social media if I have ever logged onto any account on my work devices. (which I have in the past). So you see the problem?

I’m sorry about that, it is on Facebook so if you don’t do Facebook it won’t be any good for you :frowning:

Old episodes of Undercover Boss get shown on Channel 4 in the U.K. I think that must have been where I caught it?

The show is worth a watch if you can find some episodes, you’d be amazed at what those bosses find out! Good for them to see what life is like for their workers at the sharp end too :+1:

1 Like