Any other musicians or former musicians here?

I have been a singer and songwriter since 10 years ago. Does anyone else make their own songs? Play a musical instrument? Or write songs? I’m curious.

1 Like

I played violin and guitar. Some of that was for Scottish dance music.

1 Like

@okfirstofall Yes, this somewhat old ex band leader of the 60’s into the late 70’s still plays to some extent.
A lifetime ago I ran a part-time band and now due to the others going before me, at 86 (40yrs older that you :wink:), I am the last one remaining. I gave up wind instruments approx 16 yrs ago due to the inability to fully breath properly following a nasty infection that almost claimed me. Now I content myself via an occasional indulgence with guitars and my latest acquisition, my fantastic and somewhat expensive Genos 2 (with expansion packs) from Yamaha, or as my wife describes it, a full orchestra at my fingertips when played through my stacks :clap::+1:

What is Yamaha’s Genos 2? Well Jessica Ann, the link below will take you to the right page :+1:

Genos2 - Overview - Digital Workstations - Products - Keyboard Instruments - Musical Instruments - Yamaha - UK and Ireland