Anti-vaxxers alternative scenario

:moneybag:
And although I’m neither an ant-vaxxer or conspiracy theorist LongDriver, it looks like something devious is going on…There’s no smoke without fire…
:fire_extinguisher:

2 Likes

What a horrible thing to say!

7 Likes

@SilverTabby … things have got a little heated around here on one or two threads.

2 Likes

@Morticia - so it seems. I appreciate opinions and feelings about C19 and vaccines are varied - but for someone to say they would be happy to watch people die is beyond the pale.

6 Likes

There are quite a few threads which have got ugly now.

Why can’t people just read comments and reply without getting so personal and nasty with it?
I guess it takes all sorts though. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Mental health is jagged and fuses are short.
Be kind to yourselves.
I’m off tomorrow for a few days, be good, have a nice time whatever you do, if plans are buggered just hunker down with the tele, what else can you do.
Boris in his infinite wisdom has granted us Christmas but I’m expecting a mini lockdown or anyway serious curbs on NYE and any bank holiday get-togethers.
See you soon folks xx :kissing_heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Enjoy your break Ruthio and a happy Christmas to you and you family, I’ll keep your seat warm and try to avoid any agro…
:hugs:

1 Like

We can sit together Foxy. :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :beer:… what’s your tipple?

@ruthio - Merry Christmas, Ruthio, stay safe but have fun!

Is there room for one more?

@SilverTabby … there certainly us.

1 Like

I would like that Morty. Seriously…
Although tea would be my choice in order to keep a clear head while being in the presence of such an interesting and articulate mind…
Happy Christmas to you and Mr M…xx

2 Likes

What ever route I chose, I never listened to anyone, I listened to myself, if it goes tits up, there is only one person to blame.

4 Likes

Always room for you Tabby :hugs: Wouldn’t it be great to have a forum knees up…So to speak… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pull up a chair Spitty…
:beer:
Happy Christmas to you and Mrs S…

Thanks Foxy, we will never know, for sure, it will go round and round ad infinitum.

When it stops Spitty, forums will be obsolete…

So will much else.

:coffee:

2 Likes

My plan might predate the obsolescence :icon_wink: