Another weird dream of mine

I awoke from a frightful dream which could have been taken directly from the show, Zoo.
8 lions, 12 Gorillas, a pack of Hyenas and various other wild animals were circling the cabin I was sharing with several other people.
No way for us to escape. We were waiting for rescuers to come save us.
After three days and no rescue the lions were becoming more bold as their hunger built.
Butting on doors, staring into the windows, The Gorillas were screeching not stop, running around and around the cabin.
The Hyenas were pacing in the distance, laughing at our predicament.
Suddenly we hear glass shattering in the bedroom as one hungry Lion smashes through the window and is now pawing at the closed door.
The cacophony coming from the Gorillas reaching a crescendo.
We hear more lions enter the bedroom and there now seems a concerted effort to break down the door so as to get to the fresh meat on the other side.
Door starts to bulge, then suddenly there is a rendering of splintering timber as the combined weight of eight fully grown Lions send the door asunder.
Lucky I woke up at this point.
Not going back to sleep though because I know there is a pack of Hyenas who find this scene extremely amusing

2 Likes

Freud would have had a field day with you.

3 Likes

You must stop eating cheese immediately Bretrick… :009:

2 Likes

Oh, cheese, is that what sets my mind a racing?

1 Like

Apparently it’s the protein Bretrick, I think fish can also be responsible for active dreams.

1 Like

Very interesting.
Maybe if I ate more cheese I could have some even more outre dreams to relate to all you members.
Food for thought. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What does it mean? Did you watch wildlife shows before bed? Do you feel trapped by animals in life? Do you think others are laughing at you in life?

2 Likes

What a strange dream, the Lions did not start on the Hyenas!!!

I never try to analyse my dreams.
I remember them rather vividly and sometimes share them.
Every dream I have has no meaning to me.

2 Likes