Another RestLess Refugee

Hi I’m Selsdon, another member of the UK based Rest Less Community which is about to close down. This site was recommended by Mad Ralph and I can see it’s got a lot going for it. You seem like a friendly bunch too :wink:

5 Likes

Been a fair few years since we had an influx, because of collapsing galaxies. :icon_wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Selsdon, I look forward to reading you…
:+1:

1 Like

Helloo from me too.I see you’ve met the worst two reprobates already :grinning:

2 Likes

:astonished:
Really!
:nerd_face:

1 Like

Hi @Selsdon
Welcome to OFC - hope you like it here :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Selsdon
You all seem a nice bunch … when is the tidal wave due to arrive? :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome…hope you feel comfy here.

1 Like

can I just say Hi to all past ; current and future restless refugees -welcome - that’s me done!!

1 Like

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the other forum closing. I hope you find a new forum home. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

@Morticia I think we’ve got until the 21st to find new homes

1 Like

Hiya Selsdon; welcome, and yeah you’ve found a good’n here alright :+1:

1 Like

Hi Selsdon, I have made it here but I will need time to become aware of my surroundings.

2 Likes

Yes there’s a lot to take in especially when you’re looking at more than one site

I seem to have slotted right in, definitely no complaints from me. :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

If you want to browse the list of threads just click the “Over50sChat” icon (top left of the screen)

We will obviously need to see some sort of resume to check if new folks are suitable for the group, we don’t want the tail wagging the dog :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum notahasbeen…
I was a marathon runner and I mentioned to my daughter that now I’m only a ‘has been’
She replied…"No you’re not Dad, you have to have been a somebody to be a ‘Has Been’
:astonished:

3 Likes

And another joins the restless leavers.
Looking forward to seeing old and new faces ,
It’s not so bad on the other side :grin:

7 Likes

Welcome all the restless newbies x

4 Likes