Another newbie from restless

Afternoon
Just joined
Seems a very accessible site - didn’t like discord very much.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay. :wave:

Hello @greengage and welcome to this somewhat affable meeting place where all views are shared amongst the population.

1 Like

Hi Greengage welcome along :+1:
I’m sure you’re going to fit right in. :slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

welcome GG enjoy your stay.

Hi Greengage,
Welcome to the allotment!

1 Like

For those that don’t know the “Discord” GG mentions in the original post is a site where the other members of “rest less” are building their own forum/chat room.

2 Likes

Hello @greengage :grinning: a warm welcome to the forum….

Hi @greengage - Welcome to OFC

I’ve never heard of Discord but it’s an unusual name for a friendship forum - you’re better off sticking with us friendly harmonious folk! :wink: :joy:

Hope you enjoy exploring our forum and soon settle in and get your feet under the table.

That sounds kinda interesting as there are occasions when I quite enjoy some controversial exchanges and maybe even discord.
Perhaps someone might be coaxed into send a link once it has been established :wink::+1:

@greengage enjoy! I like it better than restless or discord already

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome!

I’m sure that I’ll have some fun here as it seems very lively.

Helloo from me too. :grinning:

Greengage.Do you grow them? I don’t think I’ve ever eaten one.

Hello, thanks for the welcome!

Yes, we have a greengage tree on our plot. Its like a small yellow/green plum. Its usually made into jam.

There are two or three other plum trees which have gone mad this year. I’m bringing back a bag a day. These are eaters and perfectly sweet and juicy.

Anyone got any recipes? We’ve used some in cakes which are very tasty.

1 Like

Thanks.We used to have a damson tree in one house that my mother made into jam.I liked that.

welcome Greengage, enjoy

Hi MR I remember you sorted my technological ineptness out when I first joined Rest Less, now I’ve followed you here and can see how to reply to people but can’t figure out how to post something from scratch :woman_shrugging::thinking: perhaps you can help me again?!

Welcome to the forum, Linpap.

Hopefully MR will see your post and help. In the meantime, I’m hoping you find some usefulness in this thread with pictures on starting a new thread. For the tag, type in something that describes the subject of the thread.

If I can be of help, please let me know.

https://forum.over50schat.com/t/how-to-starting-a-new-thread-on-smartphone/80287

Discord is already a huge established site which you could join, but the area which GG mentions is a closed group at present for previous members of the forgettable forum.

1 Like

Ah, a closed group for previous members would leave me out in the cold, but thanks for informing me :+1:

1 Like