Another Ex buzz member

Me definitely not :joy:
Hi Bob

Hi Cosmos , I have a memory like a sieve for names ā€¦however
i remember a profile with a Dutch women smoking a spliff , and Mudkid.

1 Like

Good morning Ripple if you are the same lady I used to chat to years ago. How are you? Where have you settled now? I am still on Wirral and enjoying sea front
More after I hear from you
Bob x

1 Like

Course I am that woman :joy:
Still down sarf in Hampshire now like you on the coast
I moved from the New Forest 2 years ago ā€¦to the seafront xxx

1 Like

Oh wow Rippleā€¦. You have made my Sunday and I am delighted to have found you xx. I bet like me life must be hectic with grand kids but watching the tide come in makes it all well worth it. Please do keep in touch. I know in the past it has been difficult. With best regards and happy weekend xx

2 Likes

Lol i remember the spliff profile picture and mudkid
I remember you more on buzz50
I was Charry then

1 Like

Sorry to interrupt ripple
I so love the new forest we visit a few times a month still, , ive lived on the coast for 35yrs ,but moved to devon after hubbys stroke , but couldnt settle there , so im back to where i started ,but beachfront appartment/, so glad im back !
My view from balcony

IMG_1126

1 Like

Hi woody , or is it aunt marg lol

2 Likes

I am CHARRY from Buzz50 ā€¦

I was Buzz member for a while but did not visit very often. . My membership lapsed after a while. To me there has never been a forum as good as Sagazone.

2 Likes

Hello Charry
Yes I remember you now under original nameā€¦ā€¦ I sent u birthday wishes too ha ha

2 Likes

Hi Charry :wink: xxx
I was Ripple and then Rips on Buzz after MY Ripple name was taken cruelly while I was a Buzz break ā€¦sob sob :scream:

Wow what an amazing balcony :heart: fully Envious, here . :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes itā€™s me Angie , youā€™ve made my day.
Living by the sea is a joy a privilege , only wish id taken the leap of faith and moved years ago.

I wannabe Bobbys gal :heart:

Had also been a member of Buzz50 for some years. Never really liked it and thought that Mila ( or members for that matter) were too fussy about membership. I was glad when I found this forum and virtually stopped posting on buzz.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a dream come true Angie xxxx you have always been admired so being Bobbys girl is a privilege xxx hugs xxxx

True. BUT. Following Mikes demise and his technical webmaster skills.
The site was plagued with Spoilers. Crass comments to female members.
Not having a Bot. Volunteer Mods., essentially no different to users. Took up the reigns remarkedly. And they were zapped almost immediately 24/7 even if they rejoined with a new NdeP.
Being as the rest of us. With an opinion, of a genuine realistic post & disagreeing.
Clearly tools, as occurred, the opportunity to over express their opinion. Editing, Reprimanding even Deleting the original.
IMO.Not popular. But A small prise/price of leverage to pay.
For being web attentive 24/7.For its better good.

1 Like

Hi Quintesensual, I remember your profile pic and nick. I donā€™t dispute what youā€™re writing but in that case itā€™s good that there are alternatives.

1 Like

Before we lose contact let me pass my email if you are happy xx

Await your comments x

1 Like

Speaking as an ex Buzz member of several years, i had no bad experiences in the time i was there, and until itā€™s recent closure.

There are ā€˜charactersā€™ on every site, and we can always find something we donā€™t like, but many members were upset when Buzz closed itā€™s doors - i hope theyā€™ve all found an alternative site they enjoy.

I have.

4 Likes