Another Ex buzz member

It’s a dream come true Angie xxxx you have always been admired so being Bobbys girl is a privilege xxx hugs xxxx

True. BUT. Following Mikes demise and his technical webmaster skills.
The site was plagued with Spoilers. Crass comments to female members.
Not having a Bot. Volunteer Mods., essentially no different to users. Took up the reigns remarkedly. And they were zapped almost immediately 24/7 even if they rejoined with a new NdeP.
Being as the rest of us. With an opinion, of a genuine realistic post & disagreeing.
Clearly tools, as occurred, the opportunity to over express their opinion. Editing, Reprimanding even Deleting the original.
IMO.Not popular. But A small prise/price of leverage to pay.
For being web attentive 24/7.For its better good.

1 Like

Hi Quintesensual, I remember your profile pic and nick. I don’t dispute what you’re writing but in that case it’s good that there are alternatives.

1 Like

Before we lose contact let me pass my email if you are happy xx

Await your comments x

1 Like

Speaking as an ex Buzz member of several years, i had no bad experiences in the time i was there, and until it’s recent closure.

There are ‘characters’ on every site, and we can always find something we don’t like, but many members were upset when Buzz closed it’s doors - i hope they’ve all found an alternative site they enjoy.

I have.

4 Likes

I joined Buzz many, many years but didn’t use it, then when I returned my name had been recycled to someone else. I had a lot of trouble just getting on to the site then I was banned for using a VPN which I wasn’t (I have a fixed IP address) so in the end I just gave up.

2 Likes

WOW! Was that ‘Rips’
The lady with an avatar. Languorously propping up a passageway bulkhead, That appeared to be a cruise liner.
OR, ‘Cruella’ who stole & stowed away with it.? :innocent:

1 Like

“Pick &Nick” Profile.? Shiver me Timbers. I May be skint. :wink:
But In not into Shop Lifting >>Yet.
:rofl: All the way to the checkout till

1 Like

Yes Quinty it’s me :wink: that stowaway.
Wow brilliant memory that was awhile back xxx

4 Likes

Lovely photo …. Keep it up girl xx

2 Likes

Hey just like them old days you disappear for days leaving me out in cold shivering lol xx

1 Like

Apologises 4the Intrusion Rips. Thank you 4 clarifying.
Whisper. :grinning:
That original and more so this pic. So resembles a much regarded family member.
It used to give me The “Collywobbles” :grinning:
My ever being fearful, they know wat I get up to. In moments of madness in SM. mode.
At least it wasn’t Cruella. Or Synonym. :rofl: All the way to the Exit.

1 Like

Good morning
I’ve several photos taken on different cruises …I could be that Cruella :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Check your messages

The Musketeers now know they can find YOU here :joy:

SO hope their search will be successful :wink::blush:

1 Like

Lucky for some lol

Bingo! >>

:rofl: All the way >> Madame Defarge’s. ‘Night School’ Knitting Classes. :wink: :wink:

1 Like

:joy::blush::wink: knitting!

1 Like

1 Like