Angela Rayner and Basic Instinct?

It’s still just a “story” though … and only the right-wing press is running with it … :newspaper:

Not going to be headline news with the lefties is it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Well, it’s not actually “news” … :man_shrugging:

Yup, I think the whole thing was a Tory dead cat strategy

The story’s been around for yonks, so they dug it up again to take the heat off Johnson and Partygate. Operation Save Big Dog

And it was a chance to have a pop at her and cheer up their reactionary snobby supporters.

‘Cos she’s common and her sort don’t know better than showing men their drawers, do they?

And it gave them chance to say she’d Starmer’s pizza party. Even though the police investigation confirmed that wasn’t a party

And now to accuse her of being the one who started the Basic Instinct rumour in the first place.

Strange the Tory rag who first published it isn’t it? Wasn’t the story “Tory MPs are saying……”, not “Angela Rayner said ……”

Just the usual Tory distraction tactics and they are quite good at it

On one hand you have Starmer and Rayners pizza party, which the police have confirmed wasn’t a party, or in breach of lockdown

On the other hand, a Prime Minister who made the rules and then broke them. Making a mockery of the public who kept to them at great personal sacrifice

And then he lied about it, in Parliament

It doesn’t matter how many dead cats the Tories throw, that is vile behaviour

And this country won’t get it’s self respect back until we get rid of him

2 Likes

Boris’ birthday cake gathering was leaked to The Times, by 10 Downing Street at the time. So why has a big fuss been made of it just recently. And if they thought it had been breaking the rules, would they have leaked it.

I think you’ll find that “a big fuss” has been made about it for quite a while:

But that’s the subject of another thread:

Yup in 2020, so if maree is complaining about the Tories bringing up Labour’s misdemeanours now because they were from ages ago, why can’t the same thing be said about Labour bringing it all up now.

You can’t have one rule for one and another rule for the other.

2 Likes

One’s a legal matter (and a constitutional first) and the other isn’t.

What on earth are you going on about now.

1 Like

Not yet it’s not, but watch this space…The investigation into Starmers indiscretions is still ongoing.

BJ’s the first prime minister to acquire a police record while in office and that was for breaking his own law …

Ongoing nowhere … :069:

OTOH, BJ may yet receive more fines from the Met and may yet be further exposed by the Gray Report … :bookmark:

That will be, of course, after the Tories have lost 800 seats in the forthcoming local elections … :wink:

Ha! you hope Omah…

And how do you know that none of them have received a parking ticket.

What’s that got to do with Angela Rayner … :017:

BJ, OTOH:

police record? what’s that? are you saying he’s got a criminal record?

No, he hasn’t committed a crime but his offences are a matter of police record and will reside on various databases.

What’s that got to do with Angela Rayner?

Nothing … it’s in response to your introduction off an off-topic subject (as seems to be your proclivity):

I know I was picking you up on it because you do it it me, but then go on to do it yourself and don’t even pick maree up on it…

1 Like