Angela Rayner and Basic Instinct?

3 Likes

Why do archaic Lefties and Righties always jump on there threads, just for an argument?

Another Labour lie:

I don’t believe the Sun either:

Its only Money.

Gosh did she really make up this story herself if so that is so despicable…she had the cheek to go on TV and describe how she had to sit her kids down and explain to them what it meant and how upset she was…it beggars belief.

Shame on her!

It’s the people who thrive on this stuff are the ones I feel sorry for Summer…

2 Likes

All those women who supported Rayner over this (and men also).

All betrayed.

Disgusting, she should have been fired by the Labour Party for this. They are supposed to be sticking up for peoples rights and social justice not mocking them and using them for cheap shots and political gain.

Shame shame shame on Rayner.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more…I’m amazed the press are not all over this its far worse than the partygate rubbish they keep on about…I wonder why folks are not as disgusted as us?

1 Like

If it’s true which I doubt sounds like just another Tory smear .

Odd then that she hasn’t denied it since the story came out… :thinking:

1 Like

A newspaper article in April quoted unnamed Tory MPs who said the deputy leader tried to put Mr Johnson off.

Lia Nici repeated the claims, which Mr Johnson previously called “sexist, misogynistic tripe”, during a BBC interview that aired on Sunday.

Ms Nici made the comments during an interview on the BBC Politics North programme following her appointment as Levelling Up minister.

In a discussion with Labour Bradford West MP Naz Shah, Ms Nici said: “Let’s just be honest here. We talk about honesty and integrity. The deputy shadow leader decided it would be amusing to open her legs in the chamber and then brag to everybody that actually it was male members of the opposite party who had been looking at her and she was drinking on the terrace and laughing about it.”

In response, Ms Shah described the minister’s comments as “absolutely disgraceful”.

“I don’t know what’s more disappointing Lia,” Ms Shah said. “Listening to a fellow woman talk about another woman opening her legs in Parliament using that kind of misogynistic language, or the whataboutery to actually try and take it away from the failure of this government not just now, but for the last 12 years of austerity.”

Since February 2022, Nici has served as Boris Johnson’s private secretary.

Prior to being elected to Parliament in 2019, Nici seems to have been a low-achiever in the Grimsby education/media sphere before trying three times to get a job as an MP.

According to Wiki, she’s a BJ sycophant and mouthpiece, which makes her a liar by association.

Well a post menopausal Grimsby girl would know all about flashing the goods to attract a man

Bet it ain’t as fresh as the fish.

2 Likes

All joking aside, I think that’s a bloody awful thing to say.

Even worse to contemplate!

1 Like

Good, it had the desired effect.

Contemplation never got anybody anywhere.

In the case in hand I would not want to go beyond contemplation and will rapidly step away from even that.

Good to hear, when a geezers bollocks are located nearer the Brain than the navel. As a kid, dropping was awaited with anticipation, having been round the block a few times, blokes welcome the Resurrection .